Post YOUR Coupe here
By 3kkl3sia
#172135 nice 240 :thumb:
im getting a 240 after winter myself
just need to put IC piping and the steering column in

the civic is nasty though, color is nice
By BoostedD16
#172359 Yeah 240 was fun, I miss it, but I got my own toy now ha. Love it when people under estimate civics.
By BoostedD16
#172936 Haha thanks, I was debating on this or red, like yours. Love the way your car looks. I want a carbon fiber hood, gonna get it running better first though.
By BLaCkSiLo
#172961 damn dude, i love how you packed that huge FMIC in there but 22 psi and only 280whp? i have 11psi out of the same turbo and get 234whp so that seems a bit odd to me.

but nice coupe man :thumb:
By Joplies
#172969 Damn man, the color flows well and that FMIC is Huge! lol. Props on keeping her clean and keeping the back steats. Im not a fan of gutted cars...
By BoostedD16
#173157 Yeah I wanted full interior and I love the big front mount :D But I put down 240whp on 12 psi. So thats about right. Were you on a mustang dyno because thats what I get my car tuned on. And I know 280 seems low everyone says that, I think one big problem was my wastegate. Pretty sure it was leaking when I got it tuned and could only make 22lbs, was taking forever to spool. Will be going back in a couple months to see if it can do better...
By BoostedD16
#213220 Man its been a while since i have been on here. Few updates for ya and hopefully pics soon. I got rid of all my ebay shit finally and slowly getting shit done. Problems still never ending

RC autoworks mini ram manifold and turbonetics 38mm wastegate, still ebay turbo at this point.

Ran 25 psi and 274whp 234tq, was fun for a few months, then no boost over 13psi no boost leaks or anything, came to conclusion it was turbo.

Garrett 60trim came in, 309whp 240tq on 26psi. Thought numbers seemed low still. But fuck it right, thing moved out, did bunch of pulls on the dyno all day, took it home, did two pulls, no boost over 12psi. WTF!?

New tial 50mm bov going on and 2.5 or 3 inch ic piping instead of my 2 inch i have now. Hoping will gain some on that, but everything else seems in tact that should be for it to make 26psi. Compression is good oil pressure is good little to no blow by, tune is good, map sensor is working 4bar, no leaks anywhere. Pulled valve cover off valve lash real loose, pulled cam, exhaust lobes are like falling apart, its all chipped away. Assuming thats what is causing the boost issue, got rid of the shitty crower stage 2 cam. My Bisimoto level 3.6 just came in yesterday.

I will keep you updated on what happens with the new cam and maybe get some good numbers. :hehe:
By BoostedD16
#213334 Yeah I am wondering that too. I really hope this fixes my problem. Will let you guys know asap.
By teal_dx
#213400 sounds like the typical story of a boosted civic owner :lol:
I'm in the same boat, if it's not one thing it's another....

Hope you get it worked out and get some nice #'s :thumb:
By BoostedD16
#213428 Haha yes its a never ending project, I just want to get out and have some fun with the thing already. Thanks though.
By BoostedD16
#213667 New updated pics, still waiting to hear back if its making boost or not yet. Pictures kinda blurry and big sorry.

By BLaCkSiLo
#213673 love it man... look clean, i like the holes your drilled in the front for the extra flow for the intercooler.

keep your head up man, it will get better, i had problems with mine in the beginning but i have put like 10k miles on it boosted without any problems, drive it everyday and hit full boost everytime i drive it! :thumb: reliable as shit, just get a good tune
By BoostedD16
#213675 Yeah thanks man. I sure hope everything will be fine now. Tune is good I just don't see where this boost is going lol. Could def see it being that other cam though, I will take pictures so you guys can see how it looked. Cause if valve lash real loose and it chipped away valves might not be opening enough so wouldn't make past a certain amount of boost. I dunno we will see here shortly.