Post YOUR Coupe here
By itCouldgeTwoRse
#157085 ok so i bought this coupe off of my gf's brother.

not running (needed a dizzy)

iv had it for about 2 weeks now. (sorry dont have any pics of the day i got it but anywho everyone here knows what a dirty engine bay looks like.

plans:

most likely an ls turbo build (unless i change my mind or my g/f does for me :eh: )

whats been done so far:

powder coated a buncha stuff under hood
mild wire tuck
tar removal
jdm knock off fogs
head lights + clear corners
oil psi boost/vaccum and water temp gauges from auto zone (lame but dont hate haha)
type r boot.

heres a few pics so far

thats it for now. but hey if anyones got some cool spare parts they wanna sell/donate ill take them off your hands :hehe: [/img]
Last edited by itCouldgeTwoRse on Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
By itCouldgeTwoRse
#157086 [Image
this is how most of it came out w/o dry ice how lucky am i :woot:
By chnzgoofball
#157094 looks nice keep up the good work :thumb:
By josephsantos
#157095 i think you've a done a good job on your mild wire tuck. :thumb:
By teal_dx
#157121 hey Mason, I just read you PM but I see you got a pic of the car up.
I thought it looked familiar then I was like "that's Joe's old coupe"

looks good man :thumb: you got a hell of a deal :woot:
By project ej2
#157132 saweeeeeeeet come up.!!
By itCouldgeTwoRse
#157139 yup its joes old coupe. he sold it to my g/f's brother then i traded him a 89 hatch i paid 300 for. so ie 94 dx coupe: 300 bux 8)

and thank you guys being half broke most the time i do what i can with what i gots. :woot:
By chrono404
#157141 Good deal! Loving the Purple Valve Cover.

Looking forward to this build. Have you decided whats seats are going in?
By itCouldgeTwoRse
#157154 i have the all the interior it was on the floor in front of the car :lol:

and surpisingly the only damage is on the center consol and thats from me from those 2 center screws that for the life of me i couldnt get out with out breaking something.

and you have to see the purple in the sunlight if ohio didnt suck so bad sometimes id take a pic of it in the sunlight. its called starlight purple it gots glitter in it! haha

got bored this morning and had a really good camera in my hands. i still cant take good pics (user error lol)
not the slit in the front bumper. this is what happens when you text and drive. ask joe he'll tell you all about it :lol:
By chrono404
#157155 I just noticed your in Ohio. And you have like no Rust. That's an even Better Deal! :thumb:

Still looking forward to this build. And a Pic of that Purple in sunlight.
By project ej2
#157166 dude.. thats cool as fuck mayng.! also i suggest to check out 'ej1sqqaud.com' only our coupes.. 92-95 ej1-ej2 ONLY. bro.. tell them you heard from me.. project ej2..lol..LATER..
By ohDirka
#157183 Joe is one of my really god friends and he took really good care of his cars. You got a good deal man. Take good care of that car, clean EG's are hard to come by up there.
By marvinp8700
#157184 you got a hell of a deal man.
By Dippin_EG
#157193 FUCKING DEALS!!! for $300 you better of at least hooked him up with a bj :lol:

i keed. But a great find on your part, it looks mint :thumb:
By itCouldgeTwoRse
Joe is one of my really god friends and he took really good care of his cars. You got a good deal man. Take good care of that car, clean EG's are hard to come by up there.

he does (most the time :lol: ) hes a good friend of mine as well and soon to be brother in law. :shock: i got a neice or nephew on the way [/quote]