Post YOUR Coupe here
By Flanders43
#149088 Picked the car up few months back for $500 1995 Ex coupe with a sohc vtec 80k no rust car was real clean and is sitting on koni yellow struts with ground control springs..

Since then i have pulled the sohc started to clean up the bay doing a headlight harness tuck then going to shave it and start building a nice LS-v setup on the side, have also put in Blox LCA'S, ASR Subframe brace w. sway bar (no pics yet), also put on a Greddy SP2, Black housing headlights w. amber corners, Yellow fogs, Rear diffuser, 50/50 tails, few other things here and there finally getting motivated to get this project done.! lmk what you think so far will get some updated pics asap..

These holes will have patchs made and welded in when i end up shaving the bay.. im not going crazy with the firewall im going to keep the brake lines etc alone, washer fluid holder will be moved.
By Dippin_EG
#149101 great start. post up some engine pics. 8)
By thecrow
#149102 good stuff!!!! i can dig it! :thumb:
By Chance
#149103 :thumb:
By Apexracing
#149118 looking good, but what is on your rear bumper?
By Flanders43
Apexracing wrote:looking good, but what is on your rear bumper?

Its a rear diffuser.. ill post some pics up as soon as the engine is put together.. thanks for the comments all im new to the forum i like it though some nice cars.! :woot:
By Flanders43
teal_dx wrote:welcome and you have a great start for a nice project :thumb:
keeping it black? 8)

Thanks, yeah im going to keep it black but probaly go with a carbon hood and trunk.
By LaMbErT*
#149240 great start and good luck, can't wait to c more :)
By chrono404
#149291 Looks like a good base. You have some good plans for it to. I would recommend a b16 tranny for your LSvtec if your planning on staying, N/A. It will give you the best acceleration for the readily available B Series Transmissions.

I would also recommend spray painting your front bumper and the grey cut out brace. Even if you use cheap spray paint, It will make it look so much better being black.

You have cutout holes in your back bumper to reduce drag. Unless there is a rear diffuser under the rear of the car we cant see in yout pictures, Then it doesn't look like you have diffuser.

Image This is a Carbon Fiber Diffuser, It molds the air straight out and up so it will suck the rear end of the car down for better traction and keep it stable at high speeds.
By Flanders43
chrono404 wrote:Looks like a good base. You have some good plans for it to. I would recommend a b16 tranny for your LSvtec if your planning on staying, N/A. It will give you the best acceleration for the readily available B Series Transmissions.

I would also recommend spray painting your front bumper and the grey cut out brace. Even if you use cheap spray paint, It will make it look so much better being black.

You have cutout holes in your back bumper to reduce drag. Unless there is a rear diffuser under the rear of the car we cant see in yout pictures, Then it doesn't look like you have diffuser.

Image This is a Carbon Fiber Diffuser, It molds the air straight out and up so it will suck the rear end of the car down for better traction and keep it stable at high speeds.

Thanks for the comment yeah i will be going with a b16 tranny for sure had one on my old LS-v setup in my hatch but im looking to take this build to the next level, as for the front bumper the cars getting all repainted once the body work and engine bay are done car wont see the streets untill next year when winter is over.
By PandaHatch
#149363 Car is nice man but that rear bumper with the cut out and plate just makes it look sloppy. I would recommend getting a real diffuser and you may be able to fit the HOP rear diffuser for an eg. here is the link if your interested.

http://www.jhpusa.com/store/pc/viewPrd. ... oduct=3699
By Flanders43
PandaHatch wrote:Car is nice man but that rear bumper with the cut out and plate just makes it look sloppy. I would recommend getting a real diffuser and you may be able to fit the HOP rear diffuser for an eg. here is the link if your interested.

http://www.jhpusa.com/store/pc/viewPrd. ... oduct=3699

Im taking the golden eagle diffuser off the car and switching it over with a carbon one to match the hood and trunk once the cars painted.
By PandaHatch
#149403 so is it still going to have those holes in the bumper? if thats what you like more power to you but you could get a carbon one that goes under the car... a REAl rear diffuser