Post YOUR Coupe here
By Cleavic
#138054 Hello,

My name is Wesley, i'm from the netherlands. I drive a Civic EJ2 he is not JDM, but i tried to make a combination of Cleaned and Xtreme.

It is just a 1.5 but in the future i wan't a bigger engine :hehe:

Pics saying more then words :wink:

Last edited by Cleavic on Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
By JUICE
#138066 the 1.5 should of been the first thing to go. little much goin on. not my steeze. color looks good though.
By 3kkl3sia
#138108 Looks like theres a little to much going on. Like teal said
teal_dx wrote:the work quality is top notch
I'm not fond of the treatment of the rear, but the rest of the body work looks great

the work looks great itself, but its to much going on.
and as MrJayDM said
MrJayDM wrote:loose the ricer parts n put an OEM parts back in..

to late for OEM tails, but there is still some hope for some OEM. I'm sure with the money you put into it you can take some off...its your car, if you like it then we cant knock on it.
By Dippin_EG
#138110 im guessing if dude made it look like that, he does not want to bring it back to stock.... :?
By Benj
Dippin_EG wrote:im guessing if dude made it look like that, he does not want to bring it back to stock.... :?

agreed, i like it, im actually wondering who made the rear bumper, cuz i want one, and i love the fact that you went to the round tails on the trunk. I wouldnt do the doors, but it suits the car.. Good stuff man
By Cleavic
#138125 Sorry guys, i won't bring it back to stock :wink: :) This is the way i like it, because this car is not for the go, but for the flow :twisted: ..... but my second car will be JDM :wink:

Rear bumper is from Linextra's. I bought it by www.avb-sports.be

In november my car goes back to the bodyshop and will be repainted, because i have some problems with the paint. The rear bumper will be replaced for a Buddyclub2 rear bumper and some other things will made better.

I'll keep ya'll informed :woot:
By jdm jim
#138137 i like the gauge pod :)
By racing4respect
#138156 Hello Cleavic (team member)
It's a nice coupe, not everyones style but it is your style.
So keep it this way, bc2 rear will look great on it ;)
By tigerafro
#138195 is one exhaust just there for show? i like your car too.
By Cleavic
tigerafro wrote:is one exhaust just there for show? i like your car too.

No both exhaust are working :wink:

Today i went to a Honda meeting in Belgium. I won a price, Top 30 Show&Shine :D
By Joplies
#138315 Im not a fan of it but i am a fan of the work done to it. You or who ever did great work so props to you guys. Its just not my thing. Congrats on the prize though man.
By ghostfire
Joplies wrote:Im not a fan of it but i am a fan of the work done to it. You or who ever did great work so props to you guys. Its just not my thing. Congrats on the prize though man.

+1 ! Very good job !
By Cleavic
#139609 Thanks guys :D

I've build the car myself but he is painted by a prof painter... but i have some problems with the paint. In November the car will go back to the body shop en will be fully repainted and the back of the car will be rebuild a little bit :wink: