Post YOUR Coupe here
By Punksz6
Fada Blayne wrote:
Punksz6 wrote:
Fada Blayne wrote:Not trying to thread jack but while we are on the topic of wheels I really want to get a set of either Regas or Wedsports. I love those on our coupes! :love: :cheers:

Heck Yeah always loved the look of the Regas! And what type of Wedsports? i think I know of someone here who has Regas. I gotta find his info, if you want it. :D

I like the TC105n Weds, but as for the Regas I got my eyes on a set of Almighty Grays. If I don't get those i'd settle for the polished version.

For sure!! I will let you know.. Seen a couple sets of Black and one AG's.
By Punksz6
pkaewthong34 wrote:sell me some of those wheel .. i wish i was back in San Diego , man

What you looking for? Might be able to help. :D
By Civic_HatchSI
#336662 Your lower audio console.. is that edm? I really like it. Mine is edm but it is different from yours :?

The jdm corners look great on your car as well!
By Punksz6
teal_dx wrote:Looking back through your thread... you've been putting a ton of work in lately! When's it ready for ROTM? :thumb:

Thanks Brain! I hope soon. But wouldn't hurt to be a spot filler.lol :thumb:
By Punksz6
Civic_HatchSI wrote:Your lower audio console.. is that edm? I really like it. Mine is edm but it is different from yours :?

Thanks Holly! Yeah it's EDM i got it from Dbrooks. I've been wanting the Sir corners for awhile now so I had to pick em up. LoL. :thumb:
By Civic_HatchSI
Punksz6 wrote:
Civic_HatchSI wrote:Your lower audio console.. is that edm? I really like it. Mine is edm but it is different from yours :?

Thanks Holly! Yeah it's EDM i got it from Dbrooks. I've been wanting the Sir corners for awhile now so I had to pick em up. LoL. :thumb:

I didn't realize the edm audio console came in two different styles! very cool!

haha ya I bet, well they look good thats for sure 8)
By Punksz6
Civic_HatchSI wrote:
Punksz6 wrote:

I didn't realize the edm audio console came in two different styles! very cool!

haha ya I bet, well they look good thats for sure 8)

:thumb:
By Punksz6
MistahJuice wrote:very nice, love the sticker bombed dash haha

Thank You :thumb:
By MistahJuice
#336870 Just noticed ur in norcal, mind me asking around where? I live in the east bay and me and my boys go autoxing all the times, your car looks like it can handle. SCCA Autox is usually at Oakland Coliseum if your near there
By Punksz6
#336891 Hi Im near Sac. Im actually in the process of beefing up my suspension. Got Hardrace parts coming in and some other things I need to do as well. Maybe when I get it done I could come out. :thumb:
By pkaewthong34
Punksz6 wrote:
pkaewthong34 wrote:sell me some of those wheel .. i wish i was back in San Diego , man

What you looking for? Might be able to help. :D

umm anything 15x7 tho all black or all white .. we ll see after im done with paint job ...
By Honda904
Punksz6 wrote:Image
. I like that dash