Post YOUR Coupe here
By kingjmack
#232084 Good luck with your build!! You have inspired many with everything you have done.
By Ajax1989
MrJayDM wrote:update: this gonna be my last build for my car..theres gonna be a major changes this up coming eibach meet so just wait for an update of my car

how do you get tickets for the show or park inside?
and i cant wait to see it!
By MrJayDM
94_jdm_ferio wrote:
MrJayDM wrote:update: this gonna be my last build for my car..theres gonna be a major changes this up coming eibach meet so just wait for an update of my car

how do you get tickets for the show or park inside?
and i cant wait to see it!

there should be a thread on NWP about how to register ur car so u can park your car inside
By bumpin
MrJayDM wrote:this what happen the day before thanksgiving on my way to san diego...right after i put some gas in barstaw, after i got on the freeway right front tire blew and my brake line got rip to...i was lucky nothin happen to me that night n plus i drove the car wid a blown tire n no brake goin on lenwood...i got stuck there for almost 14hrs but gladly my friends from san diego come to save me...its a crazy thanks giving for me..i very thankful..so now heres the BAD news..im thinkin about seeling the car or parting it out...im sick and tired of the bullshit it gives me..so here couple of pictures of how my car looks like after the blown out.

i camber it out so i wont pop the inner tire

the blown tire

awww! the other side of the tires still thick...did you forget to rotate the tires?
By Ajax1989
#235794 you leave ur can on the streets??
:shock:

im scared to leave mine on the street
By Punksz6
#236398 Where they spraying for something or what?? Atleast they covered ur coupe! :D
By 94EJ2
#238581 wtf who just bags a car

did you run into any problems with your intercooler and foglights?
By cesash
#238638 hahahah nice :D so funny friends do it ?
By dbrooks
#240937 Man, I love your car :D