Turbo and Supercharger discussion
By 94-egcoupe
#329145 alright im prolly gonna get haters for this but i have a d15b that im putting into my 94 civic and my buddy has a turbo kit for a civic im getting off him for real cheap it comes with a greddy e-manage i was wondering what all i would need to do to my car to run this turbo i plan on getting a ram horn style turbo manifold but i only plan to run like 6 to 8 because motor is stock. but any help would be great. i was wondering if i need to make any mods to the injectors or anything like that?
thanks a lot everyone!
By teal_dx
#329162 I think a ram horn is overkill for that setup. You'll be better off saving money and getting a cast or log mani.

To answer your question about what all you need, we'll need to know what all you're getting with the kit first. :thumb:
By d-mon
teal_dx wrote:I think a ram horn is overkill for that setup. You'll be better off saving money and getting a cast or log mani.

+1.
and post pics of the kit.
eManage was made so Greddy could sell turbo kits to owners of OBD2 vehicles, an chipped obd1 ecu is much better.
By 94-egcoupe
#329237 well i dont know exactly what it is but i know it comes with 2 turbos one is TD50H? which i looked up n that came from a eclipse i think? and the other is a IHI turbo and he doesnt know what kind of blow off valve or waste gate and ill post pics once i get some! also what kind of chip would i need to get for it?
By teal_dx
#329393 You've got the older blue E manage there... I don't know too much about them except that it's an add-on to the OEM ecu.
I found everything you'd need to know on their site though: http://www.greddy.com/tech-support/e-manage/

any shaft play in the turbos?

You're going to need a lot to have a complete kit... injectors, fuel pump, downpipe, charge piping/filter, oil lines & maybe a restrictor, tapped oil pan, couplers, clamps, an adjustable fpr and an upgraded map if you want to go above 12 psi.

Don't forget to use ARP head studs too :thumb:
By 94-egcoupe
#329420 thanks for the info on greddy e manage and no there no shaft play in either turbo and i was planning on getting new intercooler piping cuz its kind of shitty but for $100 i cant complain.. what size injectors should i get? and fuel pump you recommend i only plan to run about 8 pounds for now.