Turbo and Supercharger discussion
By Civic_HatchSI
#298687 I am currently running a Apexi Ws2, which I love!!! but I need to upgrade to a 3" for my current turbo set-up.

Is there any exhaust out there that would sound just as good as the Apexi or better? I don't want a tingy/raspy exhaust.

Any suggestions would be very helpful!

Thanks guys :D
By teal_dx
#298693 Nice price on that Kteller system.

I have a 3" Thermal R&D and it sounds very deep & powerful. It also has an aftermarket resonator added which might help some. I never heard it before that was added.

Here's the only video I have. It was on the dyno but didn't get into high RPM because of spark issues.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWoY-OS49cQ
By Hatch-O-Doom
#298784 I am running a Ebay exhaust on my B20T.... The cheap one where you get the full system headers and all for like $200...
While it sounds like complet crap on the all motor.... once the car was turboed it sounds fantastic. it has a nice deep sound. and really nice...
By SkunkDcivic
#298992 i run a skunk megapower rr and it sounds beautiful nice and deep
By jayEGR
JUICE wrote:cant go wrong with the kteller setup.. http://www.ebay.com/itm/KTeller-3-Stainless-EG-92-95-Civic-Full-Exhaust-System-/320585923695?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4aa468fc6f&vxp=mtr

damn that anit bad at all for the price and it looks amazing ill conceter this for whne i do my turbo setup :thumb:
By UK_Dave
#299898 my friend custom made mine from scratch, and if im honest theres better out there but all the branded ones i see are 2.25 or 2.5?? was going to get mine made again by a local exhaust place (welshcoast customs) who come pretty reccomended here in the uk but im also pretty interested to know what 3" systems are available l :thumb:
By Civic_HatchSI
#300042 Ya I may have to get one made as well. I don't see many 3" full exhaust systems available. Only one I can get local is Skunk2. I dont like the look of it, reminds me of a piece of stove pipe lol.