Turbo and Supercharger discussion
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
#291551 so i came across a precision turbo..its a 60 trim...and i dont know much about turbos so i hope yu guys can help...if you have seen my build thread im trying to get about 400-450 HP at least.....i think i can buy it for about $100...but it has some chipped blades/fins (what ever you prefer to call them) on the intake part of the turbo...nothing major im sure it still functions just not to its full potential..but do you think $100 would be worth it??from what i have researched it goes for about $600 new..like i said i dont know much about turbos...but i figure if its a good buy ill get a new turbine wheel or something.... all the info i told you is all i know...any suggestions??? thanks in advance :thumb:
By kc12305
#291554 yes dude buy it you can super easy buy new parts to rebuilt the fin blades dude
By dbrooks
#291556 You'll definitely want to replace that chipped fin, but I do think it's a good deal.
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
#291600 i checked to make sure the shaft spun freely..didnt seem like it had shaft play...but ill check again next time...is there any thing else i should look for on the turbo??

also is this turbo good to achieve the horsepower rang im looking for??

-thanks again