Post YOUR Hatchback here
By jap-society
tom023 wrote:Very true sir! But I would prefer to try and find the oem kit here in Europe due to shipping and tax expenses when shipping to spain from the states.
This may be a stupid question but if it is oem can gathers gear for our EGs be bought straight from Honda?

OP sorry for high jacking your thread, I will now proceed to disappear riding a spanish bull. :bolt:

No problem man, I understand Deschlong's point of view. I'm kinda the same but with my project car, this is my daily runner and oke it has some nice goodies like the headlight washers and heated seats but I want it to be a fun car to drive too.

I don't think you can still get the OEM kit's from honda, I'll ask a buddy of mine he works for honda.
By jap-society
#346819 Oke, got my EK4 vti wheels back earlier this week along with my KW var2 suspension and my supersprint header. Can't wait to put the header on and pick up my Spoon N1 in our warehouse.

Painted 1 of my wheels from the pic above white, need to finish the 2 yellow ones and sand and primer the last one so that one can be painted white too.

*EDIT, also ordered some small stuff from honda to clean up some details on the car.
By jap-society
#347830 Because I raraely have time to do anything on the car not much of an update.

Put a new catback underneath the car because the oem one was broken, just past the flange on the catalitic converter. So had an excuse to put on my Spoon N1 too. Forgot how loud it was, my girlfriend isn't liking it so need to pick up my damper for it.

Also lost my MS-design front lip on the highway :x hit a pothole and it went flying, just missing a truck behind me but the truck ran over it offcourse so bye bye to the lip :x :thumbdown:

added a new headunit and my 6*9 in the parcelshelf untill I find a new one without holes and then I need to find the time to build them into the sides.
Got my honda order too so now I have new mouldings on the doors behind the windows. Will see if I can get some new pics one of these days. :wink:
By jap-society
teal_dx wrote:
jap-society wrote:Will see if I can get some new pics one of these days. :wink:
:thumb: :thumb:

Will try tomorrow, have a day off :D

But need to go apply for a new job so when I get back I'm gonna give her a wash and then take some pics :thumb:

Have a small side update too, brought home my one piece wing with 3rd brake light. For now gonna paint if flat black and mount it seeing as a full respray isn't planned anytime soon.
By jap-society
#348538 Hey guys,

Small update, got the new job :thumb: Pays way better then my previous one, starting tomorrow so once my paychecks are comming in I can finally start saving again so I can finish my project EG and throw some money towards the daily too. Another great part of the new job is that I don't need to drive my own car to work everyday.

Got some new pics for you guys too, small stuff tho.

Painted my gauge needles yesterday.

Used this paint marker. Really easy.

Will go great with my yellow stiched shiftboot.

And got myself a deadpedal.

By jap-society
#349647 I just took some pics of the car, this is how she sits now.

And this is a pic of the heated seats switches.

Still need to put on my VTI lip, have a MS-design midwing for her too but not sure if I'm gonna put it on the car. And needs new shoes, have a set of wheels laying around but need to finish them first before they can get tires.
And have a set of power folding mirrors, bumperpole, nardi steering wheel, .... I have way to much stuff.

And also my project EG.

By 1slowej
teal_dx wrote:I wanna see more of the Project EG :thumb:

X2
By jap-society
#349923 Well because I can't say no to EG drivers :D :thumb:

Very old pics mind you, no recent ones but I can say the turbo Z6 that was in there is sold. Lost my job 2 years ago and me and my girlfriend started living together so funds where needed. Need to get back on track with this soon but first I need a good paying job again. Job I have now isn't really allowing me to save any money for the project hatch.
And I want to start my own little bussiness after hours so that costs money too.

Goal for the project hatch is a K-series swap (no idea what exactly maybe K24)

Has a fully shaved bay, wire-tuck, '96 spec 4*114.3 suspension swap with the MB6 282 and 260 brakes, all nuts and bolts for the suspension are new from honda (cost me a pretty penny), have a full EDM eg6 vti interior for it but still not sure if I'm gonna use it in the project car (maybe put it in the daily) buddyclub bucket seats, takata 4 point harness, mugen rep lipkit (real one isn't affordable because shipping it here costs tons of money), J's Racing wing, I have currently 5 sets of wheels for her, ...

Plan on designing and building my own aero parts for her too; wide front fenders, rear GT wing, front bumper or lip, rear diffuser, ...
By jap-society
#351123 Got some new shoes for the daily. :thumb:

Now need to get some valve stems and dig my tires out of my garage.