Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Civic_HatchSI
#30494 yea thanks again!

No I haven't got the console yet.

do you have a pic with the corners?
By Gorveatt
LowTEC-Derbo wrote:lol someone who actually got the EDM housings :]

niooce :thumb:

EDM > JDM Those headlights are so flush in person, you would SWEAR they are 1 piece :o
By Greasedmonkey
#30566 EDM are nice. glass with out the nipples. but the JDM ones are just so light....
By Civic_HatchSI
#32354 so I got my audio console yay!
Also ordered up some new parts :D christmas comes early for me lol

CF duckbill with LED and CF hatch

oh and also received my parking pole

Il post up pics of it installed, when i can actually get my car out of the garage, we got 40+ centimeters of snow today :shock:
By Gorveatt
#32357 PARTS FTMFW!!!! Snow FTMFL!!!! We've gotten like 25cm's here, but ou area Holly is taking it up the hole.
By ee8
#32358 parking pole? I now can make the easy comment on woman and knowing where the car ends but i dont.......... :wink:

and snow? bweeeeh, dont like snow, but on the other hand, we only have wind and rain here at the moment so thank myselve for my daily driver.........
By Civic_HatchSI
#32365 lol thanks guys, i wanted to get the pole because i know that its rare and know one in my area would have it.

Just wait till spring rolls around, the hatch will look even better :) I am picking up a parts car this week also :thumb:

On another note:

I need some suggestions for my interior, I either want to get racing seats or find a nice set of eg6 front. I do want to do the rear conversion, but I think the shipping will be costly..

So as my interior sits now, 05 si front seat and teg rear seats..

should I?

1. Leave it how it is?
2. Gut rear with current front seats?
3. Leave rear and get front racing seats?
4. Gut rear with racing seats?

I also have a sub set up so Im undecided if i should get rid of it or not

:?

help lol

oh heres a couple pics to help decide
By Gorveatt
#32369 Leave as is and get Black Recaros with red stitching :thumb: ... but you know that is my opinion already
By JMan8108
#32375 One time when we were chillin Sihatch9508 desribed the parking pole perfectly "Nothin but a JDM Mistake" Just my .02
Black/red stitch recaros for the interior.
By york62
#32387 All your mods are lookin really good holly! I cant wait to roll this summer!
By Gorveatt
york62 wrote:All your mods are lookin really good holly! I cant wait to roll this summer!

+1 The three of us need to do a shoot this summer :thumb:
By york62
Gorveatt wrote:
york62 wrote:All your mods are lookin really good holly! I cant wait to roll this summer!

4 if mike comes!
By Gorveatt
york62 wrote:
Gorveatt wrote:

4 if mike comes!

Agreed. 2 white and 2 red's :lol: