Post YOUR Hatchback here
By b1ack
#334816 Such a nice car! I have drooled over all your pictures haha.

Im from Fredericton, would be stoked to ever get a chance to see your hatch in person at a show. :thumb:
By Civic_HatchSI
b1ack wrote:Such a nice car! I have drooled over all your pictures haha.

Im from Fredericton, would be stoked to ever get a chance to see your hatch in person at a show. :thumb:

Thanks a lot!

It will be at Stance East this Saturday in Moncton if you wanna come say hi :)

https://www.facebook.com/events/3359107 ... 5/?fref=ts
By Civic_HatchSI
#336594 New pics from last week!! enjoy

No much for updates on the car. Only thing I have purchased lately is a set of drag racing wheels, my old aero racing rims didn't sit right on the car with my 24.5s, I had major rubbing issues. The ones I bought have a 5" backspacing so it should clear my side skirts and bumper this time I hope!!

They are V2 Competitions I bought from a friend. I should have those by next week! :D

He wanted to sell me the matching skinnies to go with the front, but I don't race enough to spend the extra cash :thumbdown:
By rootbeer_eg
#336605 excuse my french
but,I FUCKING LOVE YOUR CAR :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By Punksz6
#336617 :thumb:
By bks84
#336885 I just saw your car entered into the ROTM, noticed youre using an MTXL and had a question...

do you datalog through your S300 with it?
By Civic_HatchSI
bks84 wrote:I just saw your car entered into the ROTM, noticed youre using an MTXL and had a question...

do you datalog through your S300 with it?

Yes I do
By bks84
#336894 Do you use D10, D12 or D14 to datalog? Im having issues with mine and curious how others have it set up.
By Civic_HatchSI
bks84 wrote:Do you use D10, D12 or D14 to datalog? Im having issues with mine and curious how others have it set up.

http://www.hondata.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8925
By bks84
#336922 Ok.... thanks?

I was asking how you had it done.
By mitch6
#337295 I have not been on this site in months... But first thread I saw was yours again. Looks like much as been done since I last saw it, the eg looks pretty much complete!! lol

I really like the gloss black on the VC with the kevlar :thumb:

And nice subby!, That looks like a really fun car when you are not driving your eg around! I just picked up a subby beater for myself, haha, all the mods are for trolling.

Keep up the clean work!
By Civic_HatchSI
#337988 Thanks!!! Yes great beater for the snow, I just checked out your wagon very sick! love it :thumb:

Oh and I finally picked up my v2 competition wheels this week from a buddy! Hopefully these will give me better luck at the track for next year lol..

Anyways the car is going away this weekend for the long winter months to come... I test fitted all three cars in my garage last week. I normally have my hatch alone all winter but this year I have two Integra's to keep him company :)

Updates to come this winter!!!! More boost may be in the near future :hehe: