Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Mike
sleepincivic wrote:Image

how did you get your center consule to be like that, the section under the climate controls, i dont have that. I would have liked to mount my deck down there aswell but i dont have that section. How did you obtain it? OEM?
By ChicagoMike
#3672 Thats just the JDM center console isnt it??? Car look really good!
By sleepincivic
Mike wrote:
sleepincivic wrote:Image

how did you get your center consule to be like that, the section under the climate controls, i dont have that. I would have liked to mount my deck down there aswell but i dont have that section. How did you obtain it? OEM?

it was oringally a JDM Console... but a buddy of mine did some fiberglass work for me just to fit my vafc and my radio in there so its a custom piece.. i have an original one in there now...
By vtec_gloucester
#3710 i like. 8)
By Jsa-SIR2
#3726 very nice, what you got planed for it?
By asianrob
#3750 wek sos i see that car every day! lol
By sleepincivic
#3798 i'll get some more inside pics of the car.. as much as of plans i think im pretty good at where i set with this car.. k swap in the works (slowly) but right now all i got is a b20/vtec with almost everything but the sleeves... just your basic mild set up
By sihatch9508
#3958 i like the wheels man! good work, keep it up
By EGcivic
#3976 Looks good.
I like the Silver and Red combo. :D
By sleepincivic
EGcivic wrote:Looks good.
I like the Silver and Red combo. :D

thats what i said... when at first i got the wheels people where like thats not gonna match.. i said that was fine im doin it so people around town will talk ... well after i got them on people were braking there necks know how good it looked...