Post YOUR Hatchback here
By EGcivic
#3636 Looking good!!!! :D

Can't really tell from the pics, is that the original Milano Red Honda colour or a respray?? Looks kind of metallic too me.
By EGcivic
JDM-Chick wrote:its candy red painted it last summer :D

Thought it was. :wink: Looks good.
Oh no, can't show my GF those pics or she will want me to respray my civic!!! She thinks all cars should be candy red!!! :)
By ChicagoMike
#3643 Love the color!! If your on full coilovers....dump that shiz!!
By sihatch9508
#3647 lookin real good!! :wink:
By Civic_HatchSI
AddictiveAllMotor wrote:Love the color!! If your on full coilovers....dump that shiz!!

yea im on full coils.. but i dont wanna go any lower because its my daily driver lol and the roads and steep driveways dont help :o
By ChicagoMike
JDM-Chick wrote:
AddictiveAllMotor wrote:Love the color!! If your on full coilovers....dump that shiz!!

yea im on full coils.. but i dont wanna go any lower because its my daily driver lol and the roads and steep driveways dont help :o

Understandable, I can relate. The exhaust on my car sits about an inch, or two at most, off the ground.
By eg-civic-racer
#3660 looks sweet! iv got 60mm going on my spax shocks, hopefully get the same look? :twisted:
By Mike
#3668 nice, what tail lights are thoose?
By Civic_HatchSI
Mike wrote:nice, what tail lights are thoose?

their stock I just painted the amber corners with candy transparent paint
By Mike
JDM-Chick wrote:their stock I just painted the amber corners with candy transparent paint

hmm. mind doing mine? lol. or mind if i copy you? :lol:
By Civic_HatchSI
#3679 lol no worries do it up.. its not hard at all.. just make sure oyu do thin coats not one big thick one and not too many coats cuz then you wont see your blinkers :???: