Post YOUR Hatchback here
By BLaCkSiLo
#172959 wow, insane build man... that turbo is huge. going to put my 300whp sohc to shame :D

oh and those shocks....18k front, 14k rear, those must be sooooo stiff, does the car even flex? my 8k/6k's are too stiff already

good luck again, you on d-series?
By Joplies
#172965 Damn dude. Its lookin good! And that looks like a HUGE turbo!
By flyinryan122
BLaCkSiLo wrote:wow, insane build man... that turbo is huge. going to put my 300whp sohc to shame :D oh and those shocks....18k front, 14k rear, those must be sooooo stiff, does the car even flex? my 8k/6k's are too stiff already good luck again, you on d-series?
Haha thanks. Suprisingly they ride exremly well. i though it would be very bouncey, but not at all. my friend originly bought these for his integra, but they didn't lower the car ''enough'' he said haha. so i picked em up for $200 band new :) yeah i'm on d-series. i just rarely post. i actully just barely posted my bay in the engine bay thread.
By flyinryan122
#179462 More parts YAYY!!!!!!!!! :woot:

Precision 750hp Intercooler, and a bad shot of the brand new Denji projectors i picked up

Welded -10 fittings on the VC for the catch can, and my new fuel rail (gotta re-powdercoat the VC noW)

sorry for the few bad cell phone shots.

New high pressure FuelLab fuel pressure regulator. -6 return lines, The fitting on the right side of the FPR is how i ran all my vaccuum lines.

Also polished up the turbo,

This ones a bit different. Modded a gsr dual bend shifter for my new Hurst shift knob.

Thats it for now. I'll have a few more parts this weekend. I still have an AEM boost solenoid i need to go out and mount. i installed a GM 3bar map a few nights ago. No pics though lol. I'm going to cut out the peices for my catch can tomorrow and weld that up, i'll post pics after.
By chrono404
#179476 love the denji's

Your turbo setup gets nicer with every update. Cant wait to for more updates.
By flyinryan122
#179527 haha you think -6 return is big. It's -8 from the fuel tank to the fuel rail.

Thank guys.

My goal is to get it tuned and drive it on march 28th to our local utahhondas/honda-tech meet. They have been getting bigger and bigger every year (+200 plus hondas last year, and 50-60 non hondas) and i have never once made it with my own car haha.
By flyinryan122
BLaCkSiLo wrote:quick question: how are you going to run your catch can with those VC bungs?... mainly what are you doing with the black box connection?
Have you seen Tony Plao's T1 development catch can? It's the square box that mounts in the factory battery location? I am building one of those. It's two -10 fittings to the top of the catch can, with one -10 in the bottom corner as a drain back to the black blox. Then i just took the black box off drilled a hole towards the top and welded a fitting for the drain to attach too, and i welded the pcv hole closed. if i remember i'll snap some pics
By teal_dx
#179787 I want to build one of those like you describe. Except I'm cheap so I'll probably use regular hose instead of the baller -AN... although when you're pushing 600 HP, -AN fittings are kinda not an option :jerkbow:
Awesome build man! This car is going to be siiiiiiick :woot:
By flyinryan122
#180293 lol thanks! Yeah, spending 200+ dollars in AN fittings and lines effing BLOWS!!!!!!!!! I guess it'll be worth it though.
By goblin
#180310 damn.. when your engine bay/parts is complete. be sure to take nice photos of it. I wanna make some wallpaper for ma p.c.

once again.. super Evil ride ..!!!! :twisted:
By b20_link
flyinryan122 wrote:More parts YAYY!!!!!!!!! :woot:

Precision 750hp Intercooler, and a bad shot of the brand new Denji projectors i picked up

Welded -10 fittings on the VC for the catch can, and my new fuel rail (gotta re-powdercoat the VC noW)

sorry for the few bad cell phone shots.

New high pressure FuelLab fuel pressure regulator. -6 return lines, The fitting on the right side of the FPR is how i ran all my vaccuum lines.

Also polished up the turbo,

This ones a bit different. Modded a gsr dual bend shifter for my new Hurst shift knob.

Thats it for now. I'll have a few more parts this weekend. I still have an AEM boost solenoid i need to go out and mount. i installed a GM 3bar map a few nights ago. No pics though lol. I'm going to cut out the peices for my catch can tomorrow and weld that up, i'll post pics after.

:jerkbow: :jerkbow: :jerkbow: :jerkbow:
yo thats looks sick :thumb: :thumb:
and it a SOHC danmmmmm
By goblin
#180507 i totally respect guys that build d series motor. Over here d-series are
considered junk and under power motor. As a result b16a motor prices
are up to the roof..

you're the king man.. :thumb:
By flyinryan122
suhaimi-ibrahim wrote:i totally respect guys that build d series motor. Over here d-series are
considered junk and under power motor. As a result b16a motor prices
are up to the roof..

you're the king man.. :thumb:
Lol They say the same thing here where i am from. I just love to be different, and this was the best way to do something odd ball out here.

Thanks guys for the kind words :D