Post YOUR Hatchback here
By vince72310
#358095 Cruising around late at night and took some photos as usual :D :love:
The Mothership [smilie=notworthy.gif]

My Motto for 2016

Yes for those if you are wondering this is not a legit NoGoodRacing door badge from the Kanjos of Japan. Of course I cannot get/buy simply because I AM NOT A KANJO RACER hahah there will be some haters but thats ok, I am really inspired by them and their culture, i am in no way trying to disrespect them, i am building my car how i like it with a huge Kanjo and OsakaJDM influece thrown in with some USA "JDM" culture as well. I tried my best to buy a real one but no luck even contacted FIVEMART straight from Japan and they told me they do not sell them nor can i get one just the stickers when they are in stock. Even if it makes you feel better i didn't even buy this in the states i had to get it shipped from a seller in Japan who dupes them lol
By vince72310
#358112 Had to do a quick photoshot here at a local abandon warehouse :love: Nothing new done to my car but I just love seeing it in pics hahah the front end should be fixed soon, I believe next check I should be heading up to HMO to buy the rad support

Enjoy the nice artwork and clean EG haha :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
How did somebody do a mural that big? hmmm....
Needs alot more low and wheels :roll:
Don't mess with her she can take a hit
Sooo much room for activities! I will admit i was "drifting" hahaha it was super fun! car slid everywhere it was great
By vince72310
#358181 This was my first time back at the track last time i went was in Jan 2015 and my car was automatic with a messed up engine i just beat to death haha now I went back with my car being 5speed and my d15b vtec motor and i have to say i had a blast! My best lap was 54 seconds! Thats kinda a big step from last time i was doing 60+ a lap. I do need alot more practice but hey it was fun! I went a off the tracks once into the dirt and another time completely spun out :woot:

Such an adrenaline rush

Of course after the track a quick stop on the ride home hahah

I am looking foward to my tax return! Hopefully a set of wheels and coils and of course the front end fixed! I have until May to get my car ready for Eibach 2016! Thanks for all the support and kind words guys!
By Xaser
#358216 Nice build!
Well jealous of you getting out on track, really hoping to get mine out soon once the weather gets better. Still kicking myself for not taking it on track when it still at the B18 in it.
By vince72310
#358247 Movie Night w/ Bae :love:

Then after hit the carmeet across the street haha

My new fav sticker from the UK! 6TWO1!

My engine bay needs alooot of work, some wire tuckin, a new manifold and TB, some new headers, and alot of dress up accessories from downstar! and yes yes a new front end

Am i the only one that when driving around you see a cool spot and must takes pics?? hahah

Look what I gooooot! OEM Si hatch hood and bumper all for $50! I had to drive about an hour near disneyland but soo worth it! Just needs to be sanded down and repainted, now i need to find the front end support :thumb: :thumb:
By vince72310
#358409 Sooooo tomorrow i will be driving to MsJDM Motors in LA to pick up an OEM WHITE core support should be a fun adventure!

Super Street Since 96'

Kanjo Inspired...Into the Darkness (this mask will look so much better behind a recaro!)

I was able to pick up a NoGoodRacing Oilcap from the TAS2016 in Tokyo. Thanks to Frank from Downstar he was able to only buy 3 and i was a lucky one to buy one from him! Its the little details that will set my eg apart from all the other "kanjo" civics hahah
I ordered some Downstar valve cover bolts and vtec solenoid in gold so everything will look nice and good in the bay!

I also picked up a oem SiR lip along with 2000 Si knuckles for the wilwood brake kit and some Top1 Motor front bumper canards! haha cant wait to slap everything on
By vince72310
#358461 Finally got an OEM core support in white off a EG3! Thanks to MsJDMmotors in LA, took 5 hours in traffic coming home [smilie=BangHead.gif] haha nonetheless its all good!
Dropped it off at the shop
Who needs a truck! hahaa i never realized how loud and amazing my exhaust was until i drove with the back window open and i LOVE IT! Off the to shop!!

All you track cars and DD's or whatever you use your civic for...this shiftknob is by far the BEST i have ever used. ITs super comfortable and fits perfectly in your hand! I highly recommend buying one if you can!

NoGoodRacing X Downstar bolts and vtec solenoid cover
By Robin
#358502 Awesome, can't wait to see her together. :headbang:
By vince72310
#358536 Shes back!!! Lovin the Top1 Motor Canards and oem SiR lip!!
Unfortunately the hood and bumper i bought were not straight so i wont be getting them painted, i will be on the hunt for another set of oem hood and bumper but these will do just fine! the rad support is dead straight! :thumb:
I still need to do a photoshoot of the front end maybe this weekend , thats all the pics i have as of now haha

JuJu Built
I wanna go another Inch and a half lower :o

Do it for yourself and nobody else www.stickydiljoe.com

The Lonely Loner...ill just leave this here