Post YOUR Hatchback here
By FlopUrDonk
#357449 yo man i'm in escondido. we should meet up some time and compare cars. sucks to see that damage though man hope she gets fixed soon.
By MilpitasEH2
#357453 Sorry to hear about your car man! Your car is clean and with absolute patience you can rebuild it back! I've read numerous stories of how cars get wrecked and owners have no choice but to stray away from their cars but they eventually come back to it 5x stronger. At least the engine wasn't messed up! That's hilarious, that you wanted to build a Kanjo inspired EG was honestly thinking about doing that too but then again... hahaha! good luck to you my friend. :thumb:
By vince72310
#357477 Image

My vision is looking great right now...I am gonna start collect Osaka/Kanjo parts slowly but surely ill have everything i need! I'm really excited
By vince72310
#357579 It Builds Character

You think this is to big for the garbage man to take? :x

Slowly But Surely, do you know how HARD it is to find an OEM Hood and Bumper for this car? Without it being all messed up already? :blah:
By vince72310
#357645 Super cool drawing I got of my EG and how i wanted it to look like! This guy did an amazing job! I love it. I am probably gonna get another one done of my new vision :D
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

By vince72310
#357656 its funny how many people stare and break their necks when i drive my hatch, haha i don't blame em

Got rid of the Takata and got this Sparco Tow Strap! I wanna get Sparco harness with some black Recaro's :D

One smaaaalllll step but its a start for my Osaka-Kanjo inspired EG. Straight from FIVEMART in Japan, support the shop rather then get them made

I can't believe the thought of selling you came to my mind...It just sucks im dreading fixing you i see it and im like uggggh but i am gonna fix it soon! I just need more money haha keeping my EG forever :love:

So far i haven't been pulled over driving with no bumper and hood :headscratch:

The Bae [smilie=puke.gif]
By vince72310
#357678 W E S T C O A S T :thumb:
for those who don't know what Original Tommy's Burgers is...they have THE BEST Chilicheese Burgers and fries in Cali
By vince72310
#357701 Working on my ugly baby in 30 degree weather hahah
This is me

So far no progress, next month i should be getting a better check and ill buy an oem bumper :thumb:

Sooooo so icey [smilie=brushteeth.gif]

Turning Heads at Chick-Fil-A hahah
By vince72310
#357926 No Top is the best top :P

Me and my friends found an empty straightaway street behind factories, did a few 0-100 pulls :x

Anyone have snapchat add me! @creepy_crawlie