Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Driv-it-hard
vince72310 wrote:just an idea how my eg will look with the wheels i wanna get, i downloaded this app where you can upload a pic of your car and put any wheel on it you can find on google or use their preloaded wheels. I really like this look alot, the only different thing will be that rivets will be chrome and not gold, i will run a 165/50/15 tire and have coils by then. What y'all think?
:thumb: or :thumbdown:

White on Clear on Chrome

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: Hella Fresh !
By FlopUrDonk
#355623 Did u just buy those? Cause those rims are sick.
By vince72310
#355658 L O S A N G E L E S

The lighting was good i just went inside and bought an Arizona :lol:

GF: its to hot to do a photoshoot babe...
ME: But im so JDM hahaha
By vince72310
#355769 Turned 20 on the 7th thought id go for a cruise and carwash 8)

I was messing with the 3d tuning website and made a mock of my EG and how i want it of course not with red calipers, those are default
By vince72310
#355814 Not a HUGE swap but I love it and I am really happy with this D15b, of course later on I will swap it out either for a SirII B16 or a GSR B18. As of now I am happy with the swap and converting my car into stickshift

I was able to buy a HKS brand new in the box discontinued air filter straight from Japan, I am really excited about this!

Here is a FULL exhaust clip of my Buddy Club Pro Spec Exhaust
(Yes its really loud and YES I LOVE IT!) :twisted:
https://youtu.be/68s_SWYZ1Go

Also here is 2 vids back when i got the swap all done and broke the 500 mile mark for the clutch
http://vid1295.photobucket.com/albums/b ... vr4iv5.mp4

http://vid1295.photobucket.com/albums/b ... 6ck5uw.mp4
By vince72310
#356318 I was catching up on Stickydiljoe's footage on Youtube and i was watching the coverage from this year's Eibach Honda Meet and i spotted #ProjectEG :lol: i was like ohhhhh!!!!

always at the atm for you....

I cant believe i have been outta high school for 2 years almost 3

No Lip :twisted:

That Cali-Rain thats so rare

I got tired of the BYS lip, i went and got me a rep Spoon lip and man oh man, i am saving up for a real one!

Also saving up for some Function & Form Type 1 coilovers, i need more low!

This weekend i should be heading up to HMO and getting a GSR rear disc brake conversion set, my rear drum brakes are due and i hate changing them soooo might as well swap them out :thumb:
By vince72310
#356678 Always waiting for me when i get outta work even in the rain :)

I still havent had the chance to power wash the bay :zzz:

ba da da da da i'm lovin it

The definition of JDM :love:

:cheers:

i am sooo excited this finally came in from Japan! i am gonna send it to a guy who makes replicas of cars, i am gonna have him do a future rep of my car :love: :love: :love:
By vince72310
#356806 you know sometimes you just need to have time to yourself and go to your "happy place"...just contemplate life and all the good and bad things going on...

Flashback Friday to OEM springs and red plastidip hahah look how HIGH it was!!! and i still think its to high with my H&R springs :lol:
By vince72310
#357244 Sunday night car wash :love:

Buddy Club

Monday Oct. 26 2015 was a very very sad day.....

The motor is fine...i just need a new bumper, radiator support, headlight housing and turn signal, and new hood...hopefully i can find OEM white parts but well see if anything ill have to get replacement parts and get them painted

In the same day I was driving to my mechanic so he can check out the engine just to make sure and the freakin hood flew up and busted my windshield...i was so done after this..
By TrailerTrash
#357250 dam it really sucks man i feel your pain. i nailed a deer with my coupe at 50mph last monday. same spot too driver side headlight area.

hopefully you can get it back together soon
By vince72310
#357390 i was driving to work on the freeway and the traffic suddenly stopped the guy in front of me slammed his brakes i slammed mine and we tried to swerve so we can miss but we both swerved the same way and BAM! Crashed right behind a 2015 Genesis Sedan 5.0 hahahaha oh well...i am just glad there is no engine damage just alot of body work but i am hoping i can find oem parts arleady in white so i can ssave money on paint. Since i crashed my vision has changed i wanted those all chrome ESM wheels but now i wanna get some Buddy Club SF in gold and maybe dip them in chrome or get the all white ones or maybe Whister KR7 in chrome, im still crazy over chrome wheels hahah i wanted to stance my car but now i am thinking of building an Osaka-Kanjo style EG :thumb:
By vince72310
#357448 I was super sad but i'm making the best out of it and having fun with my car :D
#BecauseRaceCar

If any of you heard of The Chronicles hosted by Joey from StickyDilJoe, there was a huge carshow at the Eibach warehouse in Corona on Oct. 31st it was the The Chronicles Year 7 Meet. There was alot of really good builds maybe ill post some pics but since i wasn't registered in the show all the spectators had to park in the back lol

Battle Wounds [smilie=BangHead.gif]

Back window is complete, loving the Chronicles West Coast sticker! :love:

So yeah no more chrome bbs and slammed, i decided im am gonna build an Osaka/Kanjo/Track style EG!! Cant wait! Be prepared! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: