Post YOUR Hatchback here
By eh3girl
93sihatchguy wrote:Awesome find, same color as my Si, although your paint is what I'm jealous about, lol. Was the cargo cover also included?

Yes, cargo cover was included
By chris_barnes
#346004 The car is really nice and well looked after. It has a good base for tuning - D16Z. Have you considered turboing it?
By eh3girl
chris_barnes wrote:The car is really nice and well looked after. It has a good base for tuning - D16Z. Have you considered turboing it?

I have considered turboing. Just not anytime soon.
By eh3girl
#346825 The outlet pipe on my stock muffler rusted entirely off. I replaced it with a Dynomax super turbo muffler. It is slightly louder than stock. Image
By eh3girl
#347281 Hi everyone,

Recently I picked up some gsr blades that I found on craigslist. They are in decent condition except for that fact that they are painted black. I am going to remove the paint and polish them myself following the DIY on this site. So far I have removed all the paint using aircraft paint remover. Below are some pictures of the process. Hope to have them finished soon!

Yucky
I am super excited to get them on my car!!
By eh3girl
Driv-it-hard wrote:Looks really nice. You have to get the H logo center cap.

I know! Currently trying to find some. Might just order straight from honda
By Driv-it-hard
#347291 I order mine for my wheels from ebay. Just measured the wheel diameter and converted to MM. You'll find them all there . Any color ,many styles.
I hope my looks as goods as yours in time.
Mine is in the works.
By eh3girl
Driv-it-hard wrote:I order mine for my wheels from ebay. Just measured the wheel diameter and converted to MM. You'll find them all there . Any color ,many styles.
I hope my looks as goods as yours in time.
Mine is in the works.

Thanks man!
By Axix23
#347293 Looks greatttt
By Civic_HatchSI
#347346 I wish my si was still bone stock lol. Beautiful car and welcome to the forum :thumb:
By eh3girl
#347449 Hey guys, gsr blades are polished and turned out great. Getting tires put on friday. Pics to come.
By eh3girl
#347479 Getting tires later on this week and center caps are supposed to come today but here they are! :woot:

Ignore the curb rash....I'm going to work with that later after the tires on.