Post YOUR Hatchback here
By 99integraGSR
#347390 I asked him about that and he said it should be fine but i know if it does mess up he will fix it. whenever i take pics of my teg i will be swapping over the suspension and front spindles and then the drivetrain from the teg to the civic
By 99integraGSR
#347526 I weighed the car on the way home from the body shop and its at 1300 lbs right now
By Axix23
#347638 bay looks great man! :thumb:
By HeikDiesel
99integraGSR wrote:nope probably wont be done until next year. i will be sending my transmission off to liberty gear once i get it out of the integra.

If my tuner wants my corvette in his booth i will put it in there but nothing else. it was a disaster getting the cars into the show last year because they didn't let us in until the spectators were allowed in and that made it a cluster f*ck

I hear ya. I should be there. If you see the hatch come say what's up
By 99integraGSR
#347922 tonight i am going to be doing the rear disc conversion. hoping to also remove the front sub frame so i can paint it and make it look better then start swapping stuff from the integra.
By 99integraGSR
#347989 here is a pic of the passenger side. i still have to clean a lot of the underside but didn't have time this weekend.

before

after

By 99integraGSR
#348768 well i got the drivers side rear disk on just need some parts for the ebrake cables to hook to the rear caliper and those will be done. this weekend i should be dropping the front subframe and painting that gloss black and getting that back in there. the i will be doing the rest of the brake tuck and get that into the car and then i will be ready to either do the big boy fuel system or swap the motor and tranny from the integra into the civic.
By 99integraGSR
#348769 and doing two projects at once really sucks. i am doing this to the civic and putting an LS1 with 4l80E into a 1996 single cab s10. i just want them done and im very impatient lol plus i work 12 hours a day 5 days a week
By 99integraGSR
#349452 Ok i started working on the brake line tuck again and got the prop valve mounted and started making some lines. (very stressful and time consuming). hoping to get the rest done soon but i need to get a few more ends first (some came up missing)

By HeikDiesel
#349471 Looking good man. Keep up the good work I've been following ya
By 99integraGSR
#349688 So i got some more work done on the civic.

here is the subframe before

here is the bay without the subframe

The whole assemble

and here is the after still got a few things to paint but will be doing that tomorrow