Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Ejcrx88
#349808 How are them mounts holding up? Is your car daily driven?
By egsedanguy
Ejcrx88 wrote:How are them mounts holding up? Is your car daily driven?

There holding up perfect. Yes I daily my car. They are much stiffer than stock but not a stiff as the hassport ones. Very little vibration at idle but when cruising its fine. Shifting is also much better and hardly any engine movement.
By Ejcrx88
#349817 Good insight man. Thank you. Im needing to do something for now. This seems like a solution. I'm going to try it out. How long did it take them to fully set/ harden ?
By chnzgoofball
egsedanguy wrote:Well I picked up a set of nrg seats. 340$ With sliders and brackets. Also did a limbo comp at my buddy opening of his tattoo shop. Pics now :woot:

My new fav pic

Getting it as low as possible. Got second in hard top. :thumb:

Wow that's low
By egsedanguy
Ejcrx88 wrote:Good insight man. Thank you. Im needing to do something for now. This seems like a solution. I'm going to try it out. How long did it take them to fully set/ harden ?

Give it a full 24hrs to cure. If you mount it to soon it will bulge all funny like from the weight of the motor. even 24hrs they are a little soft still. I say it takes about 3-5days depending on temp. to fully harden to there best. :thumb:
By egsedanguy
#349861 Image

Getting it as low as possible. Got second in hard top. :thumb:
Image[/quote]

Wow that's low[/quote]

Thanks :thumb: I don't daily it like that yet tho. Need better suspension for that. :lol:
By Ejcrx88
#349881 Sweet thank you. Probly give it a couple days to be safe
By 1slowej
#349885 awesome build so far man, The limbo contest pic is prolly my favorite of the car.
By egsedanguy
#350407 Well here are a few new updates. Replaced all my shocks with lotek shocks and gc coils. Also added sub brace, tie bar, sway bar rear lower and upper control arms. New duel core aluminum radiator with a 10 blade slim fan. In the process of the bay shave and tuck and body work. Slow and steady build. Just a bit more every day....

By egsedanguy
#350679 Well been working on the hatch. Just a little here and there. New OEM thermostat and some lighting in the car.

I want to wire it to the dome light so they come on when the doors are opened.

And just some pics.

I'm on the process of cleaning and coloring the carpet. Also doing the new dash and interior. :thumb:
By razyn83
#350737 nice build