Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Dr.D
#339507 :thumb:
By egsedanguy
#339585 Image
the driveway full off parts.
engine is in
and dat ass.

i just got my pics to work so i will be uploading anything i can and should post em later.. enjoy for know...
By Apexracing
#339602 I would love another one of these, or a del sol some day :thumb:
By egsedanguy
Apexracing wrote:I would love another one of these, or a del sol some day :thumb:

Whats stopping you? and I tryed to get into another type of honda and it never really happened. also dont mind the plug wires . the idiot befor me thought it was cool to just paint wires, valve cover and cap/dizzy all the same violet color. so tacky and looked horid.im getting new wires in 2 weeks so these will do for now.. :thumb:
By Apexracing
egsedanguy wrote:
Apexracing wrote:I would love another one of these, or a del sol some day :thumb:

Whats stopping you? and I tryed to get into another type of honda and it never really happened. also dont mind the plug wires . the idiot befor me thought it was cool to just paint wires, valve cover and cap/dizzy all the same violet color. so tacky and looked horid.im getting new wires in 2 weeks so these will do for now.. :thumb:

I already have my ep3 thats whats stopping me. But yea the asshat i bought my beater from did the same paint trick to mine as well. Looks horrid lol
By egsedanguy
#339617 ya i even asked the guy why. answer: it was my brother he did it. lol. wtf why would you let somone else mess up your car??? guy must have been color blind cause the color belongs in a little girls room. :lol:
By egsedanguy
#340040 well I got the ecu fixed. Used the walkthrew. took 10 min. Now I have a cel 41 code. primaryo2. :thumbdown: not sure if the sensor is bad or somthing else. I will know on sunday when I swap it. :cry:
By egsedanguy
#340148 Well I got the o2 sensor problem fixed. Had to use aftermarket header. Alos installed a cai that i has sitting around. New valve cover gasket and painted the valve cover. :thumb: Gonna start on suspension next weekend. I just got way to busy this weekend.

By egsedanguy
#340205 Well i got new spark plugs.The old ones were so bad that it was causing really bad spark and loss of power.

old plugs. cheap plugs too.

New NGK plugs :thumb:

It running much better and the idle smoothed out :woot: And a few pics of the beast. Also hooked my gopro to the front windshield. Mainly for insurance purpose incase of a crash. (knock on wood). And for cruizing around for some vids. :D

Its in need of a bath but its winter so im not worried. Gonna be doing lots of body work so it will be dirty all the time since its my dd. so work must be done in between work.
By egsedanguy
teal_dx wrote:Lol, your winter = our best time of year. :lol:

Are those HX or VX wheels?

haha ya its not bad since it never snows here. But The last couple weeks its been down in the 40s during the day.lol but ya its not bad. And There hx i belive. I havnt looked at the stampings. There 14in tho and light. Getting new wheel sometime so they get me by for now. Better than steelies :thumb: