Post YOUR Hatchback here
By AutoXRacer
Snaiper1990 wrote:yeh I mean how the exhaust was angled thx :) and did you do that by yourself or you went to a welder? I really love it

Haha yeah I absolutely love the "angled out" look. Actually there are a few models of exhausts that come out at an angle. Mine specifically is an Apexi N1 that I pulled off a 1996 Acura Integra at one of our local Pick-N-Pulls. This model actually raises over the lower control arms and then comes back down towards the middle of the car and then sweeps back out towards the side of the car.

Since it came off an Acura Integra I did have to make a few modifications and shorten the exhaust and reweld it back together and reweld the hangers into a different location.

Here are the pictures I can take as of now since my car is stripped apart and on jack stands. Lol

By Snaiper1990
#346236 Thx for the pictures I gonna do my exhaust like that defenetly :thumb: :thumb:
By Snaiper1990
#346237 but i got Ej1 coupe i think should look cool 8)
By AutoXRacer
teal_dx wrote:I can't believe the killer deal you got on the 4x114 conversion AND wheels :o

I know right! Haha the guy just didn't like the choices of wheels for the 4x114 so he kept his 4x100 and sold me this set with wheels and tires for $300!! I was ecstatic! Haha
By juls1488
AutoXRacer wrote:
teal_dx wrote:I can't believe the killer deal you got on the 4x114 conversion AND wheels :o

I know right! Haha the guy just didn't like the choices of wheels for the 4x114 so he kept his 4x100 and sold me this set with wheels and tires for $300!! I was ecstatic! Haha

thats pretty much a steal. and the wheel choices for 4x114 are pretty good actually.
welcome to the 4x114 mafia lol :thumb:
looks like progress
By AutoXRacer
juls1488 wrote:
AutoXRacer wrote:

thats pretty much a steal. and the wheel choices for 4x114 are pretty good actually.
welcome to the 4x114 mafia lol :thumb:
looks like progress

Haha thanks man. And I am happy about it, I have wanted to do a rear disk conversion pretty much since I got the car. I am just waiting on new Coilovers and I will be cleaning and rock guarding the wheel wells and installing my SS Brake Lines and then Installing every new Suspension Piece I own. Lol

All new bushings and all new bolts, only way to go! =)
By AutoXRacer
#346565 Stockin' up on some more parts. =)
Just picked up a full set of D/B Series Drop Engineering Motor Mounts!!!
These things retail from DropEngineering.com for $320+shipping.

A got these off a guy on Kijiji that lives in British Columbia for $60+$20 shipping.

So for $80 I picked these bad boys up! =)
By juls1488
AutoXRacer wrote:Stockin' up on some more parts. =)

A got these off a guy on Kijiji that lives in British Columbia for $60+$20 shipping.

nice snag! i don't think drop engineering even makes those anymore. they've been listed out of stock on their website for about a year+
wanted a set of these but couldnt find any for a reasonable price so i went with innovative.
good pick up! :thumb:
By AutoXRacer
juls1488 wrote:
AutoXRacer wrote:Stockin' up on some more parts. =)

nice snag! i don't think drop engineering even makes those anymore. they've been listed out of stock on their website for about a year+
wanted a set of these but couldnt find any for a reasonable price so i went with innovative.
good pick up! :thumb:

That's crazy, I actually never even noticed that! I checked the website and even the 94-01 Integra Mounts aren't in stock, wow we'll that sucks. I have been reading some reviews on them and apparently the 75 Durometer on the scale is pretty high and the quality of these mounts are phenomenal. I wonder why they would have stopped making them?

I probably wouldn't have even picked these up if I didn't get them for such a steal! I couldn't bring myself to spend $300 on motor mounts; I just polished mine and threw some poly bushings in. But these will be sweet!

Hopefully they will hold out. =)
By AutoXRacer
#346575 Actually just scrolling through their whole website, nothing on the website is in stock! I think that they may have went out of business or something! Even the bushing inserts are out of stock! That sucks because these seem like real high quality parts too, =(
By AutoXRacer
#350867 So I know I haven't posted in a long time! Haha, but I finally have. HUGE UPDATE!

I'm going BOOST! I have put a whole kit together just for getting it boosted and I might pick up some more quality parts later on. But as for now this is my list. =) Enjoy

EG Turbo Kit Setup

CT26 Toyota Supra Turbo
- CNC'd CT26 to T3 Adaptor Plate
- CNC'd Exhaust Outlet Flange
- 2.5" V-Band Flange & Clamp being welded on the turbo exhaust outlet
- Titanium Heat Blanket
- K&N Slim Air Filter
- 10AN Oil Drain Line & Fittings
- 4AN Oil Feed Line & Fittings
- 4AN Coolant Line & Fittings

FullRace T3 Top Mount Turbo Manifold
- Almost Brand New 2000km Used

Tial 38mm V-Band Wastegate & Custom Welded Dump Tube
- V-Band Clamps on both Wastegate & Dumptube Sides
- Current 7PSI Spring
- Additional 10 PSI Spring

2.5" EBay Downpipe
- Intend to weld V-Band Flange & Clamp to mount to Turbo
- Have to custom make to fit properly still.

Chipped P61 OBD1 ECU
- Chipped with a SST 27SF512 Re-Burnable Chip
- Currently with a P30 Basemap
- All Sensors Working
- Soldered in Zero Force Insertion (ZFI) Socket for easy chip removal
- All Main Capacitors Replaced
- All Professionally Done

BLITZ Super Sound BOV
- Has two outlet attachments, one filter and the other is open
- 2 Springs, One for soft and both for hard
- Brand New
- Missing Vacuum Line

EBay Intercooler
- Painted Flat Black

2.5" Charge Piping
- Professionally PowderCoated Black

Stage 1 Snow Performance Methanol Injection Kit
- Switched Solenoid to shut off
- Brand New In Box

440cc DSM BlueTop Injectors
- Pigtails Included

52mm Prosport Evo Digital Boost Gauge
- With Sending Unit

Miscellaneous Parts
- VMS Mechanical Liquid Filled Fuel Pressure Gauge
- NGK 7 Heat Range Spark Plugs
- Oil Pressure Sending Adaptor for Oil Feed to Turbo
- 10ft of 4AN Stainless Steel Line
- 3ft of 10AN Stainless Steel Line
- Titanium Heat Wrap for Downpipe
- Weldable Bung for Oil Pan
- 2 Weldable Bungs for Downpipe, O2 and Wideband

I am so stoked to get all of this in and going, I am currently buying a Built Head and Block USDM B18C from a buddy of mine for this to all mount up to! =)

But I am still in the process of shaving the engine bay and finishing up the full engine tuck and brake line tuck. I can not wait for all of this to be put together! AHHHH =)

I hope this update was enough, thanks for reading guys!
By TrailerTrash
#350871 awesome update dude :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

pretty dam nice setup for your first time under pressure :woot:
By AutoXRacer
TrailerTrash wrote:awesome update dude :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

pretty dam nice setup for your first time under pressure :woot:

Haha thanks man, yeah I got a sweet deal on most of the setup, so I am pretty stoked on it all. I am just waiting to get some new Coilovers and then I will be rolling the car over to my shop and get started on welding the new quarter panels in and weld the engine bay so I can shave it all. =)

It's going to be awesome.