Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Graham
#307797 Well its been a while! Sold my last eg3 sir project half complete as had no time or willing to finish it... took on too much with that one!! Was sure i was done with eg's as still have my ep3 aswell, then found this for sale

Firstly i took all the pads out it as the brakes were stuck on and i could barely move the thing, everything ive touched so far has come undone no problem though. Took the bumpers off as i couldn't fit it in the garage otherwise and also to see what was underneath them, all looks really good and original. It came with a replacement wing so i fitted that

Gave it a wash and a hoover to see what was under the shite more than anything, plus i hate working on a dirty car! The interior is complete and in good shape, couple small bits i wanna fix but overall i don't think ill be doing much to that. Outside with all the moss etc off it its looking not too bad, needs some welding on the inner passengers arch and the drivers inner and outer but its nowhere near as far gone as some ive had :lol: needs a bit of love but i've plenty time to work on it just now so we'll see what happens!

Spent a wee bit of time on it the past couple days trying to get it running, its been sat for 7 years so drained the fuel and put fresh stuff it, checked the spark plugs and number 1 isn't getting a spark. Got a load of things to check but basically gonna get it running and on the road then sort the bodywork out!
By 94 EG Hatch
#307802 Very nice work, man. Looks great!
By Punksz6
#307804 Welcome back. The car looks pretty good for sitting that long. Can't wait to see the progress since your old hatche's were Super clean. :thumb:
By Graham
#308045 Got the car running today! Cleaned all the plugs, fresh petrol and another set of injectors got it going, old ones were just clogged up - knew it would be a simple fix but didn't think it would be this simple haha :lol:

Put the bumpers back on and going to give the brakes a once over and find a windscreen then put it in for an mot and see how it goes!
By dbrooks
#308048 Nice progress! I love seeing people bring cars back to life :thumb:

You have the best color too :hehe:
By 1ACarlos
#308119 Nice
By Graham
#308283 There's moss everywhere! All the door checks and awkward places, really needs a good going over with a pressure washer to try and clean it all out!

Got some oem wind deflectors for it and a set of regamasters, they need alot of work but were a decent price so should be worth the work. Put them on and refitted the pads, cleaned the bulk of the rust off them and the discs and surprisingly it drives and stops now! Needs a really good run but other than a windscreen it should be good for an mot and get it on the road!

By Graham
#308636 Started cleaning the black paint off the wheels, painted over the stickers and everything :thumbsdown: 2 of them are actually fine, just the other 2 that need straightened and 1 welded which will get onto soon. Having seen them white think i might keep them that colour rather than silver, they're easy wheels to clean after all!

Got some cupholders amongst other wee bits inside so its all back together and 99% complete

Started a new job for a couple weeks so gonna leave it for a bit and get stuck back into it beginning of July :thumbsup:
By dbrooks
EG6b20R wrote:Love it! I want me a RHD!!!!!

Then you're required to have a friend to go through the drive through!!!

I wouldn't mind having one either :thumb:
By 1ACarlos
#308872 Those rims are nice
By jigga36
#308894 nice car. the interior is super clean from the looks of it