Post YOUR Hatchback here
By 92civic_vx
#281480 02 sensor tested fine aswell. a buddy of mine did some research for me and from what he came up with, it is my dizzy causing all the problems. :thumbdown: :?
By 92civic_vx
#281561 i put a new dizzy in it today, so far no signs of the problems :thumb: ... $142.67 later it has power again, it is no longer idling at 200 rpm and i dont have to walk to work :thumb: .. i also decided to install leds in my cluster and climate control (PITA to remove :x ) and installed the shift boot i made sunday night. will get pics of led swap and shift boot soon.
By 92civic_vx
#281716 got a pic of the led cluster swap. i am gonna re wrap my door panels tomorrow will get pics of that and the homemade shift boot i made as well.

Last edited by 92civic_vx on Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
By Punksz6
#281825 :thumb:
By FG2_Andrew
#281835 need bigger pictures homie! good luck on the build
By 92civic_vx
#281903 finished up my door panels and arm rest cover today :thumb:

By 92civic_vx
#291285 just got this in the mail today :hehe: going to be putting it in the trans i just replaced the bearings in.
By 92civic_vx
#291668 started installing the new clutch today. had to go buy a new flywheel cause mine was starting to crack. so it will be finished tomorrow, had to leave her at the shop overnight :thumbdown: just have to put back in the last 4 bolts and the starter then fill it up with oil.
By TrailerTrash
#291675 I got the exact same clutch in my car. i got the bundle with the 8.5 pound flywheel. been in since July and still going strong. grabs like a sumbitch but was such a pita to drive with worn stock motor mounts. God bless Innovatives :thumb:
By 92civic_vx
#296763 i just ordered new carpet from stockinteriors.com should be here within the next week or so. new molded black carpet for $140. :thumb: the new clutch has been in for 361 miles so far and it is a pita the drive around town with my worn mounts :thumbdown:
By TrailerTrash
92civic_vx wrote:i just ordered new carpet from stockinteriors.com should be here within the next week or so. new molded black carpet for $140. :thumb: the new clutch has been in for 361 miles so far and it is a pita the drive around town with my worn mounts :thumbdown:

innovatives!!! itll be way more forgiving but still a pita to drive lol
teal_dx wrote:I have probably 8k mi on my xtd stage 3 now and it couldn't perform better :thumb:

for the price and performance, XTD cant be beat if u ask me. it chatters a bit though :?
By 92civic_vx
#299067 new carpet installed and just recieved my new quarter panels today :woot: . i have been working on a custom gauge pod for about 1 1/2 months and finally finished it. thanks to CCR85 for the idea :thumb: .
pantyhose mold lol
i forgot to take pics of the fiberglass work :thumbdown: i have 5 layers of fiberglass and 7 coats of resin on it. this is the finished product.
i will get a few pics installed tommow if i remember. right now i only have my oil pressure gauge installed. boost gauge will be next :twisted:
By TrailerTrash
#299094 that is freakin awesome!!!!
By 92civic_vx
#304344 got a new bumper, door and back seats monday from local yard. just ordered new struts and lowering springs, a short throw shifter and picked up a new paint set a gallon of primer and respirator aswell. getting ready to put new quarters in & paint her soon. she has been nicknamed Skittlez @ work lol.