Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Botancuhz
#257796 Did a photoshoot the other day with a couple of my friends. Heres my White 92 VX.

Shes gotta long way to go but shes getting there slowly but surely. Lemme know what you guys think![/img]
Last edited by Botancuhz on Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
By dbrooks
#257805 oh yeah, just the daily....NBD!

hahaha looks fresh as fuck! :thumb:
By Gustavo
#257809 :thumb: Really nice! :thumb: Wats under the hood?
By Punksz6
#257810 Diggin the Rikens! :thumb:
By kapow
#257811 Giraffe FTW!! lol
By Botancuhz
#257813 haha thanks guys. Its mugen replica side skirts and front and rear lip, i know shits wack .____.
and as for motor just a d16z sohc V.
I want to go boosted but have decided firshir yet. Its either that or get a swap i dont know how much longer I can rock the dseries haha.
By Gustavo
Botancuhz wrote:haha thanks guys. Its mugen replica side skirts and front and rear lip, i know shits wack .____.
and as for motor just a d16z sohc V.
I want to go boosted but have decided firshir yet. Its either that or get a swap i dont know how much longer I can rock the dseries haha.

I think it looks good :thumb: N the splattered paint on the front lip looks nice. :thumb:
By Botancuhz
#257816 Thanks man! and yah for the lip ive changed it like 3 different times. First i had it stickerbombed in canibeat stickers, then i had it giraffe print, then i painted it purple with the white splatters. Ill probably end up changing it again in a month or so haha.
By Gustavo
Botancuhz wrote:Thanks man! and yah for the lip ive changed it like 3 different times. First i had it stickerbombed in canibeat stickers, then i had it giraffe print, then i painted it purple with the white splatters. Ill probably end up changing it again in a month or so haha.

There's someone on this forum with their hood splattered. I'll have 2 find it.
By teal_dx
#257838 That's too nice for a daily... I'd only be taking that out when the weather's perfect. NIce stance with the combo of the side skirts/wheels/drop. Nothing too extreme but it looks right on the car :thumb:

Does that front right wheel wobble a bit :?
By Gustavo
#257867 The front passenger side wheel looks bent.
By Botancuhz
#257870 Yah there's a super gnarley ding from the previous owner I haven't had time to get it repaired yet :(
By 1ACarlos
#257871 Nice hatch. Love the rims