Post YOUR Hatchback here
By bserius
#276419 maybe turbo down the road once i get back on my feet n get back to work. motor is all fresh so should be able to make a good 250 to 300 easy and not have issues. i set my goals low that way in the end im happy lol
By bserius
#276766 btw guys i just updated my other rides section on here added my ef/ dc2 build and put up a bit of pics. drop in there and tell me what yas think.

as for an update on the hatch i picked up the rings today so the bottom end can be assembled anytime now. i need a timing belt yet and arp head studs. i also junked the blox pos lcas and got a skunk2 set along with a wicked tuning rear camber kit from weksos. i am dropping my valvecover off sunday to the guy who did my last airbrushed cover.
By bserius
#287518 Image
well as ya can see by the pics i made a bit of changes on this since last pic of the motor i put up and it is about ready to go in. i bought my old valvecover back, skunk2 intake manifold, alpha tb, tuner1 cams, arp head studs, acl bearings, total seal rings, itr oil pump, etc. all kinda good new stuff

had to bring the interior a little more to life for this year, takata harnesses, nrg thn hub, nrg quick release, fd2 type r shift knob, new alpine 1000 watt amp, sold one of my type r 12s, etc. and more to come

also re wrapped everything u can see that is red due to being dirty and stained up bad

well had to have a parts pile pic so ppl dont tell me im lying about whats done to it lmao

finally got me some bumper quick releases cuz im a lazy ass n hate to take the bumper off. now its easy to do

well heres a throwback with what i started with, i know very gay lol but i actually had a kid tell me he likes this more than what i got now lmao

another throwback rite when i got it. that is my buddys built 2.0 sleeved lsvtec turbo da, its caged, sparco seats, 5zigen fn01r wheels. very nice car. made 400whp on 13psi this yr and had some issues with the new turbo so its been sitting since october.
Last edited by bserius on Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
By bserius
#287524 Image
passenger side bay close up

driver side bay close up

wood grain vinyl ecu cover i just did. got more parts in mind to do

some of my wheel phases to follow:
polished nippon ma86s

bronze slips i painted

rota auto x

drag dr29/ rota circuit 10 same shit lol

current and favorite, konig wideopen. i do plan to sell these and buy the enkei j speed 15x8 +25 in black with polished lip but idk when yet.
Last edited by bserius on Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
By bserius
#287525 Image
here is my integra i taded for my marble hatch before all this fun began.

the teg and my daily beater ef i had at the time.

the ef at its best. this car was a disaster when i picked it up so i spent quite a bit n made it a cool little car.
By EJ1_MK
#287532 That paint looks sick, such a clean car man :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By bserius
#287537 thanks guys i appreciate it. guys on nwp forum seem to dislike my car n told me it was ebay built lmao. fuck em i guess. as for my valvecover no i didnt do it myself, wish i had that skill though lol. a guy local to me did it. he does awesome work as u can see
By eg-guy
#287580 valve and ecu cover :thumb: :thumb:
By elrompetoto
bserius wrote:thanks guys i appreciate it. guys on nwp forum seem to dislike my car n told me it was ebay built lmao. fuck em i guess. as for my valvecover no i didnt do it myself, wish i had that skill though lol. a guy local to me did it. he does awesome work as u can see
. Lmaoooooooooooooo eBay built my hole car is eBay Built most of my oem jdm parts I have I buy on eBay, u have one sick as car keep up the good work. By the way here's a sticker that will be purfect 4 u

By bserius
#287650 thanks guys. its funny cuz i as well do alot of shopping on ebay but its expensive parts i buy. i frown upon to cheap and to expensive of parts being i did my integra all cheap and ppl dont pay attention to your car then.
By Animal78
#287847 I just try and make even the cheap stuff look cool. Lol. My ek looked like a eBay piece of crap too except when I took it to the quarter mile and ran 12.3! Haha. Its all what you use and how you use it.

I love your hatch and think it looks great. Also what size is your current wheel and tire setup?
By bserius
#287860 thanks man. yea wish i had a 12 sec motor in mine thatd be sick. atleast this year the motors fresh with a nice ammount of good parts. as for my wheels they are 15x8 +20 offset konig wideopens, 195/45/15 sunny tires. i wish i could lower it more but not looking to destroy it after bustin my balls gettin it to where its at now..
By Animal78
#287924 I think it sits perfect. I honestly don't care for it to be slammed cause then you just can't drive it without it getting beat up. That being said I have 15x7 et10 on my hatch they poke out ever so slightly I run 195/45 front and 195/50 out back. Its just about as low as it will go without rubbing. Its about 1 inch above the top of the tire. I plan on going a tad lower but need to fix the front fender liners first.
By bserius
#288009 i hear ya there man mine didnt have liners but was kickin rocks all thru my door jamb so i got a set cleaned them painted them and put em on and they got some rub marks but we. mine does rub a little or should i say did. since it was parked i slightly rolled the front fenders and that. my other issue was my camber kit smashed holes in my strut towers but i fixed it when i shaved the bay but now i could kick myself in the ass cuz i shoulda raised the towers a bit then i wouldnt hafta worry bout it again.