Post YOUR Hatchback here
By EJ1_MK
#287532 That paint looks sick, such a clean car man :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By bserius
#287537 thanks guys i appreciate it. guys on nwp forum seem to dislike my car n told me it was ebay built lmao. fuck em i guess. as for my valvecover no i didnt do it myself, wish i had that skill though lol. a guy local to me did it. he does awesome work as u can see
By eg-guy
#287580 valve and ecu cover :thumb: :thumb:
By elrompetoto
bserius wrote:thanks guys i appreciate it. guys on nwp forum seem to dislike my car n told me it was ebay built lmao. fuck em i guess. as for my valvecover no i didnt do it myself, wish i had that skill though lol. a guy local to me did it. he does awesome work as u can see
. Lmaoooooooooooooo eBay built my hole car is eBay Built most of my oem jdm parts I have I buy on eBay, u have one sick as car keep up the good work. By the way here's a sticker that will be purfect 4 u

By bserius
#287650 thanks guys. its funny cuz i as well do alot of shopping on ebay but its expensive parts i buy. i frown upon to cheap and to expensive of parts being i did my integra all cheap and ppl dont pay attention to your car then.
By Animal78
#287847 I just try and make even the cheap stuff look cool. Lol. My ek looked like a eBay piece of crap too except when I took it to the quarter mile and ran 12.3! Haha. Its all what you use and how you use it.

I love your hatch and think it looks great. Also what size is your current wheel and tire setup?
By bserius
#287860 thanks man. yea wish i had a 12 sec motor in mine thatd be sick. atleast this year the motors fresh with a nice ammount of good parts. as for my wheels they are 15x8 +20 offset konig wideopens, 195/45/15 sunny tires. i wish i could lower it more but not looking to destroy it after bustin my balls gettin it to where its at now..
By Animal78
#287924 I think it sits perfect. I honestly don't care for it to be slammed cause then you just can't drive it without it getting beat up. That being said I have 15x7 et10 on my hatch they poke out ever so slightly I run 195/45 front and 195/50 out back. Its just about as low as it will go without rubbing. Its about 1 inch above the top of the tire. I plan on going a tad lower but need to fix the front fender liners first.
By bserius
#288009 i hear ya there man mine didnt have liners but was kickin rocks all thru my door jamb so i got a set cleaned them painted them and put em on and they got some rub marks but we. mine does rub a little or should i say did. since it was parked i slightly rolled the front fenders and that. my other issue was my camber kit smashed holes in my strut towers but i fixed it when i shaved the bay but now i could kick myself in the ass cuz i shoulda raised the towers a bit then i wouldnt hafta worry bout it again.
By Animal78
#288018 That's why I am just going to change out the tires. I don't want those camber upper control arms in the front. Its too much hassle for something that makes little to no difference on the street. I found some tires I want to try next time around 175/55-15.
By bserius
#288057 yea i shoulda did without the camber arms. skunk2 makes the new set adjustable from bottom so maybe they would be good. i also seen ppl set them where needed and weld and grind the bolts off. there is also a tire called formoza something 165/45/15 lol. thats what the vdub ppl use on there 9 wide wheels
By Animal78
#288081 Yeah the federal formoza tires. I have seen those stretched hard. I have the federal super steel tires on the front funny thing though. I just measured the tread width and the federal 195/45 is 7the and 1/2 inches wide while the Kumho ast 195/50 is only 7 and 1/4 inches wide. Both on identical wheels. So now I am not sure my plan will work. I want to move the 195/45 to the rear and then put 175/55 on the front.

On the camber control arms I wouldn't even fool with trying to weld them. If I can't fit it with the stock camber I end up with when lowered then it wasn't meant to be lol. Now the rear I might mess with some. Time will tell.
By bserius
#288091 thats odd bout the tire sizes. yea i hear ya on the camber arms i kinda dont like the welded idea especially after spending the cash on them from weksos. my back is stock and i will pry let it that way but i do got the rear adj. camber arms also.
By Animal78
#288106 Well if you decide not to use the rear camber adjust links let me know. I am probably going to need those.

So what's next for your ride? I hope to get on the ball and do some much needed body work soon.