Post YOUR Hatchback here
By brandoff88
#323649 lookin good man, do work, i love it when i project starts to come together after a long hiatus...two thumbs up good sir! :thumb: :thumb:
By Punksz6
#323739 :thumb:
By Skillachie
#323853 Cant wait to see it finished :thumb:
By gtstripes
#323896 i dont think this car will ever be finished.. he keeps coming up with new stuff to do!!! :lol:
By Jr_DSantos
95kuope wrote:One word

Beautiful

brandoff88 wrote:lookin good man, do work, i love it when i project starts to come together after a long hiatus...two thumbs up good sir! :thumb: :thumb:

thanks a man i cant wait for my shell to be ready so i can take my truck load of parts over to my shop :lol:

teal_dx wrote:Nice build and top notch parts :thumb:

thanks Im really trying to do this build exactly how i want it and picture it in my head

gtstripes wrote:i dont think this car will ever be finished.. he keeps coming up with new stuff to do!!! :lol:

well it will never be finished. there is always more that can be done.. and as long as this build comes out exactly how i have it pictured in my head every second is worth the wait :D
By Jr_DSantos
#332371 well it been a long long time but iv only got a little bit of work done on the eg, everything ready for paint once again... Hoping to get my shell finished for the end of july so then iv got all winter to get the motor together

on the other hand my 9th Gen is done for this year. iv dropped it on skunk 2 springs and a few lil things. got her looking mean :D

By Jr_DSantos
#342868 almost ready for some new paint :twisted: and her new shoes will be finished soon

& my daily
I got a bit carried away with this one wont lie, time to forget about mods for this thing and get back on track