Post YOUR Hatchback here
By ThaOlyog
#223917 i bought it from some dude in tacom and it was primer gray with, smashed hood and stock rims. its sitting on tein lowering springs and i put so 15" rota slips on there. tha car was in bad shape it came with leaks wich sucks cause i live in whahington. i gutted it out and put down bed liner and a new apline deck. there center console is from an integra and it seemed like the wasnt enough gauges so i put in a vac pressure, oil pressure, and oild temp in the dash .
the motor is a B18c5, p72 and was in bad shap it came with loads of problems. this was because when i bought it people tride stealiing the car and it originaly had a cf hood but they end up taking that along with snapping off some maps sensors. it has a skunk2 intake manifold, the ecu is chipped, cause im running boost. i think its an obd1 not sure. hondata. i picked up the turbo kit for like $200 and thats a greddy t3/t4 to4e right now only running 6lbs:( but im gonna crank the boost up when i get it tuned again.
By ThaOlyog
#223918 [img][img]http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g348/macdre5/59356_132541293458269_100001071972300_180044_5143322_n.jpg[/img]
By Gustavo
ThaOlyog wrote:i bought it from some dude in tacom and it was primer gray with, smashed hood and stock rims. its sitting on tein lowering springs and i put so 15" rota slips on there. tha car was in bad shape it came with leaks wich sucks cause i live in whahington. i gutted it out and put down bed liner and a new apline deck. there center console is from an integra and it seemed like the wasnt enough gauges so i put in a vac pressure, oil pressure, and oild temp in the dash .
the motor is a B18c5, p72 and was in bad shap it came with loads of problems. this was because when i bought it people tride stealiing the car and it originaly had a cf hood but they end up taking that along with snapping off some maps sensors. it has a skunk2 intake manifold, the ecu is chipped, cause im running boost. i think its an obd1 not sure. hondata. i picked up the turbo kit for like $200 and thats a greddy t3/t4 to4e right now only running 6lbs:( but im gonna crank the boost up when i get it tuned again.

Where did u get a turbo kit for $200? :?
By ThaOlyog
#225529 i bought it in piece by piece and thnen had my friends help and we built it. but it was hard finding the right parts that would work because it didnt have and serial numbers or anything to match it
By TrailerTrash
#225556 looks pretty nice dude. im diggin the holes in the bumper cover for extra flow to the radiator. i may do that to mine :thumb:
By Greasedmonkey
#225587 Its a good start. never thought i would see a car that needs more visual help than mine.

btw, p72 is a gsr. b18c5 is a type r. which do you have?