Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Bblackyy
#222730 My first build tread/forum/ etc etc lol

I bought this 93 hatchback dx about 3 days ago , so nothing has been really done to it. Tryna work to get money to start something. Here it is Stocked. Plan on keeping it teal btw. Any suggestions? xD

Image[/img]
Last edited by Bblackyy on Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
By Gustavo
#222732 Wat r ur plans for it?
By Bblackyy
#222733 Nothing in mind yet , its gonna be a slow process if i do think of anything. But thinking about lowering it first and putting some rims on it to start it off. And planning to fix all the cosmetic damage first minor straches and dents here and there.
By Bblackyy
#223030 Update .

Havent done much to the car , But got some trim paint and masking tape ready to go to make everything look new again , Also Bought a wink mirror , but for some reason i cant get the stock mirror off , so i asked my dad to help and looked what happened :thumbdown: guess like i shoulda went with a boardway instead.

SHES WOUNDED !

Getting the car repainted too , Should i leave it teal and do touch ups? Or Go with black or white?
By Gustavo
#223042 Sorry 4 the cracks. :thumbdown: N i like the teal so i would keep it teal. :thumb:
By RPGonzos_EJ
#223058 Teal FTW!!

And i did the same thing to my windshield trying to remove the damn mirror, luckily i was removing mine to go to the trash anyways but yea sucks :-/
By Bblackyy
#223083 Yea i dont see teal much anyways so ima keep it teal :hehe: And yea called the local glass repair guys , gonna get it replaced tomorrow for 155. :x
By Bblackyy
#223480 Update.

Question for anyone that comes across my thread.

Someone wanna sell my Some BBS rims and tires for 250$ and i dont know much about tires and rims so , is that a good deal or what? He "Says" all it needs is polishing but everything else is good. Thanks.

Currently Painting my trims and steelies, Washing and waxing my car later too. Pics up later.
By countrycivic13
#223482 :welcome: clean hatch man body is in really good shape and a almost 18 year old car :thumb:

as far as your ??? about the bs wheels and tires $250 is really good price as long as everything is good like tires still have tread rims not bent and curb rashed up

from what ive learned in my time buying and selling items one persons take on something is not the same as others the guy might say or think and wheels are awesome to him but when you look at em you might see a piece of shit
By Bblackyy
#223483 Thanks man , And oh ok ill ask him to look at it first before i buy it. Thanks for the advice.
By Bblackyy
#225261 Update.

This weekend i went to philly to meet up with my friend Paul aka Inxukure. I think thats how you spell it. And we did a couple things to the car. Finally got my wink on , and did a coule of things to the car. Pics of mods and process later. Only pictures i got is in the dark. But heres one and my wink.

Dont mind the crack and the rip in the car >.>

Oh also got some BMW bottle caps on her .
By OleFolk
#225301 Nice bottlecaps
I am haunted by teal idk how you guys enjoy it
Your damn lucky to find a hatch with NO rust good find keep it running :thumb:

Edit: I know a few people who go up to philly every Saturday
Apparently there's a huge meet up there. I live in southern jersey idk how far I am from you but theres a great scene out here
By Bblackyy
#225319 Yea man , i love the teal though not much people got it . and oh? huge meet where? Dude you should come up for some photo shoot sometimes with your car.