Post YOUR Hatchback here
By mitch@evolution
#25646 eg isnt blue now lol ive just painted it this week im just awaiting the spoiler and front splitter to arrive.

Here it is now
By chnzgoofball
#25687 i was gonna say wat teal said lol
By mitch@evolution
#25717 lol, i bet yours is a better paint job than mine though as mines just a run about and i got bored halfway through doing it i want to sell now as get the vtec model then turbo it as this is just a 1.5 16v.
By york62
#25722 love the gold sir's!!
By Greasedmonkey
#25770 just keep this car and swap it..no need to buy another car.
By chnzgoofball
#25776 o yeah i forgot welcome to the site! :thumb:
By Greasedmonkey
chnzgoofball wrote:o yeah i forgot welcome to the site! :thumb:

x2
By mitch@evolution
#25897 id love to keep it but i have 4 cars and cant really afford to run 5 and i want a bike for a mess about now also lol, i was thinking about getting an old crx.
By teal_dx
mitch@evolution wrote:lol, i bet yours is a better paint job than mine though as mines just a run about and i got bored halfway through doing it i want to sell now as get the vtec model then turbo it as this is just a 1.5 16v.

I dunno, mine was done with rattle cans. But it turned out great, people don't believe me when I tell them the paint was only $50 :D

How did you do yours?
By chnzgoofball
teal_dx wrote:
mitch@evolution wrote:lol, i bet yours is a better paint job than mine though as mines just a run about and i got bored halfway through doing it i want to sell now as get the vtec model then turbo it as this is just a 1.5 16v.

I dunno, mine was done with rattle cans. But it turned out great, people don't believe me when I tell them the paint was only $50 :D

How did you do yours?

cuz u did such a nice job on it both of u did :thumb: