Post YOUR Hatchback here
By EJ1-danny
#190515 Very clean dude !!! Love the green and red combo
By solchild93
Greasedmonkey wrote:Teal not Cali status? WTF!? Color has nothing to do with status. Whats with the two teal hatches next to your car in the pics?

Car is clean...as clean as it can be with no side moldings.

Your stretch kit is not needed and not put on right. The cage...roll bar/show shit needs help. Is that a colored cusco? Whats up with the subframe brace and beaks tie bar, but no sway bar? overkill to no use a sway bar.

Car looked much better with the spoonish lip. whether it was real or fake. Looked better.

alright guys dont want this to turn in to something its not ... but if u saw that i had a LOL after the status remark ... it was a joke .. but anyways moving on .

thanks but i bought the car with the side molding shave ... and there weld it on .

i know its not need it but since i carry a surf board i need to put the rear rack further back cause the back of my board would just seat on the roof. what kind of help does it need ? no the color is from spray cans from auto zone. the sway bar is coming ... im getting the ST sway bar cause it would flow perfect cause its green.

they lip is a fake i wanted to get it in CF but i received the one i have now.

again i mean not to be rude or come off like an ass. but agaim thanks for the comments.
By solchild93
Vti93T wrote:
solchild93 wrote:
Vti93T wrote:so im guessing you dont ride.....seeing as there are no bike attachments.

your guess is correct i dont ride bikes ... but its for my surf board if u look closely you see what i mean. :wink:

I like how you say that but then post a picture :?

No offense but that's not "cali status". You don't have side moldings :thumbdown: Plus I didn't know it was "cali status" to have a non-functional cage.

Other than that I like the color a lot. Spoonish lip is ftw! Where at in Cali are you?

reason for picture was so you could see what i mean.

again the cali status was follow with a LOL .. the moldings where gone when i bought the car and they where weld it on.

lol oh now i know what what the other guy meant ... non-functional ? like not bolt down? or the way it was made? im sorry its my first cage.

thanks the lip was nice but it cracked but when i paint the car im getting a rep BYS lip. or go with the rep spoon .. hehe

im from Anaheim CA ... but again like i stated i dont meam to come off like an ass.

thanks for the comments.
Last edited by solchild93 on Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
By solchild93
EJ1-danny wrote:Very clean dude !!! Love the green and red combo

thanks bro i appreciated
By Trang
#190557 Nice looking hatch. I am digging the no side moldings, gives it a cleaner look imo.
By Dareko
#190570 dude! nice ride
By Ajax1989
#190737 socal :woot:

damn man the hatch is clean, i dont think i ever saw it on scc??
By Vti93T
solchild93 wrote:
Vti93T wrote:
solchild93 wrote:
Vti93T wrote:so im guessing you dont ride.....seeing as there are no bike attachments.

your guess is correct i dont ride bikes ... but its for my surf board if u look closely you see what i mean. :wink:

I like how you say that but then post a picture :?

No offense but that's not "cali status". You don't have side moldings :thumbdown: Plus I didn't know it was "cali status" to have a non-functional cage.

Other than that I like the color a lot. Spoonish lip is ftw! Where at in Cali are you?

reason for picture was so you could see what i mean.

again the cali status was follow with a LOL .. the moldings where gone when i bought the car and they where weld it on.

lol oh now i know what what the other guy meant ... non-functional ? like not bolt down? or the way it was made? im sorry its my first cage.

thanks the lip was nice but it cracked but when i paint the car im getting a rep BYS lip. or go with the rep spoon .. hehe

im from Anaheim CA ... but again like i stated i dont meam to come off like an ass.

thanks for the comments.

Sucks about the moldings :-/ I'm from central cali so Anaheim is kinda a ways away..By roll cage I mean like it's not track legal. I just think it's funny if you're going to put a cage in a car if you aren't going to be racing it.

Ooo Bys lip is sexy!!
By Greasedmonkey
solchild93 wrote:
Greasedmonkey wrote:Teal not Cali status? WTF!? Color has nothing to do with status. Whats with the two teal hatches next to your car in the pics?

Car is clean...as clean as it can be with no side moldings.

Your stretch kit is not needed and not put on right. The cage...roll bar/show shit needs help. Is that a colored cusco? Whats up with the subframe brace and beaks tie bar, but no sway bar? overkill to no use a sway bar.

Car looked much better with the spoonish lip. whether it was real or fake. Looked better.

alright guys dont want this to turn in to something its not ... but if u saw that i had a LOL after the status remark ... it was a joke .. but anyways moving on .

thanks but i bought the car with the side molding shave ... and there weld it on .

i know its not need it but since i carry a surf board i need to put the rear rack further back cause the back of my board would just seat on the roof. what kind of help does it need ? no the color is from spray cans from auto zone. the sway bar is coming ... im getting the ST sway bar cause it would flow perfect cause its green.

they lip is a fake i wanted to get it in CF but i received the one i have now.

again i mean not to be rude or come off like an ass. but agaim thanks for the comments.

If the board is hitting your car, move the rear towers further back. That is what the stretch kit is intended for. I like the spoon lip more than that other lip you have in the pics. I miss mine. I want another one. Just cant find one I like.
By dro21
#190791 ANAHEiM FTW...im from there but i now live in sacramento [smilie=BangHead.gif]
By Ajax1989
dro21 wrote:ANAHEiM FTW...im from there but i now live in sacramento [smilie=BangHead.gif]

same here, but i live out in the IE

again very sexy hatchy
By CivNation
#190841 Sick lip, which one is that?