Post YOUR Hatchback here
By foxtuning65
#278290 Finished her up and tried to start her last night. Getting a no start issue. No telling what it could be but I am going to try and figure it out tonight when I get home from class and football. seems to be something with my dist. :thumbdown:
By foxtuning65
#279069 Car is throwing a code 4 (Crank position sensor). I have to find a cheap distributor and replace it. Hopefully that will get her running. one thing after another :x
By foxtuning65
#285076 Well, its been a while since Ive updated this. Got a new job and worked two jobs for a while so I had no time. But anyway, the car is still not starting. Thought it was an ecu, but no. Thought it was a distributor, but no. Ive narrowed it down to some wiring issues. Hopefully Ill figure it out soon. :x
By foxtuning65
#289737 Figured out the issue. Car is running! Got the steal of the year on something for the turbo idea. I'll post pics and videos tomorrow!!
By foxtuning65
#289931 The injector wires we cris's crossed from the cAr to the engine harness. She purs now.
By chillwill167
#295368 Really Nice hatch, rims are sick, Red my favorite color :thumb:
By foxtuning65
chillwill167 wrote:Really Nice hatch, rims are sick, Red my favorite color :thumb:

Thanks man. Hopefully this summer I can be rolling BOOSTED.
Sorry I have been away for so long. Between working full time, being a full time student and lifting for football i have no time to myself. :x

Anyway, been driving the car some. Steering rack needs to be replaced and I have a loss of power in the mid range when under a load. Almost as if the knock sensor was throwing a code. Like the timing is mega retarded. I looked at the mechanical timing and it seems good. I have this punk ass dude with an h22 92 accord trying to race me. Says my car will lose so I gotta get it running perfect haha

I also got a new mod. Its a secret...not really :thumb:
By foxtuning65
#307742 IM BACK! haha
Been having some things in life that held me up, and we lost internet. but everything is working out and I am finally able to get back on her. Got lots of good and bad news. Lets start with the bad.

Bad News:
-Car absolutely ate two front tires. Completely bald and only 500 miles. Time for the new rack.
-Car is no longer insured. Big fight with my mother, ill be fixing that soon.
-Trans has developed 5th gear grind. Im looking to sell it to put in a gsr trans but I want an LSD. Decisions decisions.

Good News:
-Me and my wife bought a Jeep Grand Cherokee to daily. Thing is amazingly nice. And it has a 4.7 v8 to trailer the civic to the track.

Last but not least, the biggest news. I bought a turbo kit for the car. Ill give you a run down of what I got in the kit and some pics :woot:

-Garrett Super 60 turbo (4k miles)
-BlackWorks Racing Ramhorn Manifold
-BlackWorks Racing 3 inch downpipe
-Blackworks Racing INtercooler
-Turbo XS Boost Controller
-Tial V-Band Wastegate and dumptube
-Tial V-band blow off valve
-All powder coated black charge pipes.
-All oil lines.
-Hondata s300 in p72 ecu.

Got it for a steal. Here are some pics.

Sorry for the Iphone pics, all i have right now. Anyway, I cannot wait to be turboed. :thumb:
By foxtuning65
#307828 Playing with the s300 tonight. Still waiting on a few parts. But here are some pics I took today.

4 inches!

Computer nerd

That is all for now.
By foxtuning65
DontHateonEG8 wrote:Nice pick up man!

Thanks. Just figuring out a oil return, getting a sandwich adapter and then injectors and shes ready to roll. Cannot wait!
By dbrooks
#307907 I'd definitely track down an ITR tranny, because it would be waaaaaay cheaper than buying a LSD and putting it in and blah, blah, blah.

Very nice car though :thumb:

As the dudes from Workaholics would say....

By foxtuning65
dbrooks wrote:I'd definitely track down an ITR tranny, because it would be waaaaaay cheaper than buying a LSD and putting it in and blah, blah, blah.

Very nice car though :thumb:

As the dudes from Workaholics would say....

Haha I already have a type r trans with LSD in te car. But the gears are so short.