Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By breetime
#61013 i have no idea what to do,just bought my first eg and am gutting the entire thing.i got the heater core out and the blower motor and the ac"box" thing from the interior.i do not want the ac so its gone but i do what the heat,is it possible to keep the heater core and blower motor in?i think so but when i bolt it all back up thers a big gaping hole where the ac boc goes.what the fuck should i do?
By Classiccarsrule85
#61051 Well id try finding a cx or non a/c eg car and snag the box that goes where the A/c condenser box goes....

Or

DIY keep your box you have now and take some extra plastic or go out and buy styrene from a local hobby shop(pretty much plastic) cut out a block that covers the hole and overlaps a bit of the box itself if you know what i mean. Then use something to bond it epoxy works good or caulk either way that would patch up your hole. its a bit more work but heck beats trying to hunt down the other part i mentioned though im hoarding like 2 of them
By breetime
#61068 thanks for advice.i accually gutted the box.took the weird little ac radiator out and just left it hollow so air can pass through from the blower.
is this ok?
By breetime
#61244 word.thanks guys.i feel stupid,i have zero problem building and tuning a 400+whp em1 but i cant figure out a/c