Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By KRYSTED9354
#50871 im going to put a brand new pair of delsol si seats in my eg any tips on the install ?? direct swap ??? thanks
By chrono404
Outkast-Jayco wrote:Never done it myself but I hear its just plug and play.

x2

I have heard the same thing.

94-01 Integra Seats are plug in and play as well.
By KRYSTED9354
#50877 so from 1-5 hardnes what its a 2 ?? swap rails thats un-bolt and bolt-on right ?? no welding or fab work right ? thanks guys !
By Graham
#50952 Its very easy as said - only 1 rail has to be swapped with a Civic one, you'll see when you try and bolt them up though
By KRYSTED9354
#50957 ok sounds good,, and before i install them i have heard they are the best seats and have heard they are the WOEST seats on an eg because they are low, they are good right ? ok thanks just what i needed.thanks
By id3379
#50973 i heard they are the most comfortable and grippy seats for being OEM
By KRYSTED9354
#50975 ok great, OH AND id3379 I LOVE YOUR SIG !!VERY CRISP PICTURE !! unlike mine , LOL ok thanks guys
By KRYSTED9354
id3379 wrote:i heard they are the most comfortable and grippy seats for being OEM

out of topic i noticed your VX DOESNT have the stock lip it comes with ??

mine did ?
By Graham
#51045 They sit a tad lower than the original eg ones, but thats a good thing. Theyre very comfy, a good upgrade over the standard ones
By JDM FERIO BOYZ
#51064 my friends got delsol seats and all u have to do is change the seats rails. thats pretty much all u have to do. then just bolt up.
By Method
#52659 i just installed a set in my car right now, will be making DIY tomorrow. they do sit lower, but they fit nice.