Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By KidKRYLON
#349948 Is there someone out there that makes replica oem style panels? All I've seen is legit oem panels ~$150+. I really don't wanna just dremel holes in the panel.
By HeikDiesel
#349969 Ebay is your best bet. They are discontinued through Honda. Do you have the brackets and speaker baffles already back there, you just need the curved panel with the slits?
By KidKRYLON
#349973 I need all of it. All I have is the wiring. I just get so tired of the horrible sound quality of just two speakers. I plan to update everything sound system wise, but need something to update into.
By HeikDiesel
#349979 I have a couple of sets brand new that I'd want a premium for, but let me see if I can find the used set that I have
By KidKRYLON
#349982 :woot: I'd need it in black if possible.
By HeikDiesel
#349985 All the sets I have are black. Wish I had a few grey and blue ones....
By teal_dx
#349986 I have never seen a blue one... pretty rare?

I hope some company decides to re-manufacture these one day. They're pretty durable but will eventually get beat up after years of daily use and I'm seeing more and more with speaker holes in them.
By HeikDiesel
#349991 Teal:

Very rare. I think the cx was the only hatch to have blue interior so since it was a base model not many people went with items like the audio console or the rear speakers
By KidKRYLON
#349993 If I get a set I'll see what I can do about repro. Probably a lot of cx's like me that want them. I know I can repro the covers those are simple. I may just custom make mdf baskets as I can crank those out fast and they are easy to replace.
By KidKRYLON
#349997 I could Def make some cf vinyl covered ones but true cf you'd be looking to pay 150~250 at least just for the cover
By teal_dx
#349998 Not too bad though considering OEM ones go for $100+ and they're not that light when it comes to weight. Than again, I guess if you were reducing weight, you'd take the cover out anyways.
By HeikDiesel
#350006 I can't click the link because of work but I'm pretty sure that's probably the deck lid right? That's a different piece
By KidKRYLON
#350011 Yea. It's the deck panel that covers the hatch. I'm talking about the panels that sit beside the rear passengers.