Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By chillwill167
#322425 What's up everyone trying to get in the Honda game soon I just have a simple question, is there any hatch that comes with original black door panels?, Thanks.
By HeikDiesel
#322428 The SIR-S has black vinyl with black with blue flakes in the tweed. Even the USDM SI are kinda grey but the vinyl is black
By FG2_Andrew
#322430 My CX has black panels. Gray fabric
By HeikDiesel
#322431 Are you sure that is factory Andy?
By josh93coupe
#322432 Yeah some gave black kinda, the fabric is kind of grayish.. OR like mentioned above the EG6 SIR S are black with some red. Here is a pic of mine

By rustyrex
#322434 Some good vinyl or leather a heat gun and good glue and they all came with black door panels. It's not that hard to reward a door panel. It's just like working on cars it takes practice.
By chillwill167
#322451 Thanks a lot, I like the grey interior but the black interior looks so fresh when you pass some armor all over it. :D
By HeikDiesel
josh93coupe wrote:Yeah some gave black kinda, the fabric is kind of grayish.. OR like mentioned above the EG6 SIR S are black with some red. Here is a pic of mine

Those are not SIR-S pannels
By FG2_Andrew
HeikDiesel wrote:Are you sure that is factory Andy?

Yep. My dash is black, vins match, front and rear panels match, pillars are gray.
By HeikDiesel
EH2_andy wrote:

Yep. My dash is black, vins match, front and rear panels match, pillars are gray.

Interesting. Thanks for the info
By teal_dx
EH2_andy wrote:

My 92 dx hatch is the same.
By josh93coupe
HeikDiesel wrote:
josh93coupe wrote:Yeah some gave black kinda, the fabric is kind of grayish.. OR like mentioned above the EG6 SIR S are black with some red. Here is a pic of mine

Those are not SIR-S pannels

Then what are they?
By FG2_Andrew
#322465 Image

SIR-S door panels
By josh93coupe
#322471 the picture is blurry, but I dont see a difference?