Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By XocruncheyriceoX
#33908 I'm converting my interior in my 1992 eg from blue to black and my buddy is trying to sell me his black dash from his 95 hatch w/ the passenger airbag (mine doesn't have it) for 185, it has the stock climate control with amber lights and an amber clock. do you think that it is worth 185?
By ohDirka
#33910 i think 185 would be worth it with the amber lighting..shipping for one would be a lot. I'm not sure about the air bag situation though
By XocruncheyriceoX
#33916 ok. hmm. hes pretty set on that price... and for the airbag situation, i am going to buy the carbon kevlar airbag delete tray from passwordjdm. i think ill buy it from him for that.. or try one last time to talk him down. lol its worth a try. or should i go look else where to find another one?
By sqsi
#33919 go ahead and get it, doing the amber climate control later is a pain
By -EJ1- COUPE
#33957 i got a full black interior for my 95 hatch when i had it for 100$ just the dash is not worth that much and the amber lighting is the easiest thing to do
By XocruncheyriceoX
#34519 Ok so I ended up buying it for 185. It actually has the real jdm climate control. Heres a pic. Decent deal?

By sqsi
#34539 I think so, looks nice
By -EJ1- COUPE
#34552 not worth it at all :thumbdown: you can get them for 50 bucks
By sqsi
-EJ1- COUPE wrote:not worth it at all :thumbdown: you can get them for 50 bucks

Where are you shopping that you can get a full dash with a JDM climate control for $50 cuz thats where I need to be shopping too.
By teal_dx
#34554 looks like it has the clock too, that's worth a little extra as well :thumb:

I probably would have tried dying my old dash black though before I bought a new one. They make vinyl dyes that do a pretty good job. I suppose you can try it on your old dash and sell it, or have a spare.
By asianrob
XocruncheyriceoX wrote:I'm converting my interior in my 1992 eg from blue to black and my buddy is trying to sell me his black dash from his 95 hatch w/ the passenger airbag (mine doesn't have it) for 185, it has the stock climate control with amber lights and an amber clock. do you think that it is worth 185?

IF you do that 94-95 Dash you HAVE TO change the harness out too FOR the air bags teh 92-93 isnt wired up for the Air bags FYI and you can pick up a dash from your local wrecking yard for like 25-60 bucks
By teal_dx
#34567 I wouldn't bother, just leave the airbag in but unplugged. Or remove it to save weight and put a blockoff tray in the hole. If you do a wire tuck then I've seen people put the fuse box where the airbag was.

If you were going to make the airbag functional, you might have to replace the SRS ecu located behind the center down below the radio by the firewall as well as the yellow SRS harness.
By asianrob
teal_dx wrote:I wouldn't bother, just leave the airbag in but unplugged. Or remove it to save weight and put a blockoff tray in the hole. If you do a wire tuck then I've seen people put the fuse box where the airbag was.

If you were going to make the airbag functional, you might have to replace the SRS ecu located behind the center down below the radio by the firewall as well as the yellow SRS harness.

that sounds easier lol i wasnt thinking of that haha easier just to put the airbag tray in