Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By XocruncheyriceoX
#37907 Got most of everything else done a little while back heres some pics.

the door panels done

my backseat before

after (painted with the duplicolor)

By XocruncheyriceoX
#37939 Yeah, its vinyl & fabric paint that I used. I'm not going to keep them in for long though, its just temporary (just so the seat will match the interior) until I get my ITR backseat.
By chrono404
XocruncheyriceoX wrote:Yeah, its vinyl & fabric paint that I used. I'm not going to keep them in for long though, its just temporary (just so the seat will match the interior) until I get my ITR backseat.

How does the seat feel? Would you recommend it? Does it smell like paint in your car still?

I am thinking of doing my whole interior black. Then later put in some Integra/ITR Seats.
By XocruncheyriceoX
#38057 Heres some pics of my new parts I just received today :D

The password cf airbag delete tray

and the password ITR Shift Boot

How does the seat feel? Would you recommend it? Does it smell like paint in your car still?

I am thinking of doing my whole interior black. Then later put in some Integra/ITR Seats.

The seat just feels a little cruchy/crispy now that I painted it, its not as soft as it used to be. Although I havent sat in it/or had anybody sit in it since its been done. And no I let it air out outside the day after I painted, then I put it in my car, and since I just stuck my squash airfreshener in I don't smell even a hint of paint anymore. I would definately reccomend it for a temporary fix on the backseats.
Last edited by XocruncheyriceoX on Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
By BurqueB16
#38069 :thumb: looks a lot nicer! and those password parts are 8)
By XocruncheyriceoX
thumb up looks a lot nicer! and those password parts are Cool

I still need quite a few things to make my interior completely black, what did you guys do for the door handle, lock switches and hatch and gas tank opener tabs? Mine are still blue because I couldn't figure out how to remove them =/. Besides that all I need is black carpet, a black steering wheel, black seat belts, to paint my ebrake black, & to paint the panels under the door.
By jdmeg6racer
#38143 i think if you brush the seats with a soft brush after you paint them they should soften up!
By Graham
#38154 The handle and lock are just screwed onto the door, you have to have the doorcard off and the plastic water shield things - should see the 2 screws.

Just undo them and take off the rods and itll come off
By mikeycivic
#38322 damn I'm too late!

I was going to say, whilst you had the dash out, you should paint the grey surround that has the switches on it just behind the steering wheel, that looks awesome :)
By XocruncheyriceoX
The handle and lock are just screwed onto the door, you have to have the doorcard off and the plastic water shield things - should see the 2 screws.

Ohh ok gotcha. When I take my carpet out to replace it and start to paint the rest of my remaining blue pieces I will get those done as well.

damn I'm too late!

I was going to say, whilst you had the dash out, you should paint the grey surround that has the switches on it just behind the steering wheel, that looks awesome Smile

Hmm, I've never seen it done before?