Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By sqkr_28
#300950 Was looking around on ebay for gauge pod and found this seem like a cool alternative to the pillar pod.

They also make one like this, but i think would obstruct the view of the cluster

thinking about trying one of them though
By dbrooks
#300953 That first one is pretty sweet. I just wonder how the fitament is though. The only thing I can think negatively about it is if something goes wrong with your gauges, you have to take that whole piece off and try to to break it.

Looks legit though.

That 2nd one would definitely be in the way.
By sqkr_28
#300956 they claim the use the oem bezel so there wouldnt be fitment issues.
By dbrooks
#300958 I see, I see.

If you do end up getting it, go ahead and write a review in the review section for us. I'm sure others are looking for good gauge pod locations.
By bartman201
dbrooks wrote:I see, I see.

If you do end up getting it, go ahead and write a review in the review section for us. I'm sure others are looking for good gauge pod locations.

X2
By Blk95coupe
#301079 I like it but I still want to use my vents lol!

I would take it if the first one only had the 2 on the one side and a vent on the other still.
By Uknterror
#319373 Hate to res a semi dead thread but if anyone was still interested. I just found the person who makes these and many others.

http://www.ortizcustompods.com/
By Uknterror
#319424 Looks good! But i need my heater controls haha. Im trying to find a setup thats somewhat hidden but in plain sight so i can atleast monitor the oil pressure gauge. I'm debating if im keeping my gauges at all.....
By teal_dx
#319429 I had an idea for 2 additional gauges... Pop off the big windshield defroster vent on top of the dash and put a hinge on the back and a latch on the front (similar to the way the cup holder opens and stays closed) and you have a great spot for 2 prominent gauges that can be completely hidden when you don't want them displayed.
By Uknterror
#319479 Creative! I'm having a hard time finding excuses to not have gauges (boost, oil, afr) even tho I already have them. I'm having an even harder time finding excuses to keep them, I try to imagine what is truly important to a regular driver and the pro/cons list is dead even......
By thenewvessel
Uknterror wrote:Hate to res a semi dead thread but if anyone was still interested. I just found the person who makes these and many others.

http://www.ortizcustompods.com/

This is best idea ive seen besides the typical gauge cluster on the drivers pillar. My gf has a degree in collision repair and fabrication and she said she could do exactly that for a fraction of the cost.

Ill post what she can do once she does it and im sure she'll offer the service as well for cheapppppp :thumb: