Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By BIGTAGGART
#54590 anyone know where i can get new interior plastics in black or a dark grey for my eg...
By teal_dx
#54592 brand new will cost a fortune from the dealership. I'd check local junk yards, parts classifieds etc.

another option is to dye/paint your current ones to the color you want. VHT or Duplicolor make vinyl dye in an aerosol can.
By BIGTAGGART
#54599 does the dye hold up well like from the sun
By Ecc0
#55031 Have black vti interiors in stock in the UK if your interested post me a PM with where you want them sent to and I'll price it out.

Is always good to strip Hondas in my spare time means I aways have bit ppl are after.
By teal_dx
BIGTAGGART wrote:does the dye hold up well like from the sun

as far as I know. The major concern would be scratches as it could scrape the new finish.

I've never used it, this is all guessing.
By BURNT_CLUTCH
#56908 dye holds up really good unless its an area like a door panel where your leg or arms touch alot the die will start to wear. but if your dying your pillar bars and roof like im doing then your good. you can pick the stuff up at walmart or canadian tire.
By sqsi
teal_dx wrote:brand new will cost a fortune from the dealership. I'd check local junk yards, parts classifieds etc.

another option is to dye/paint your current ones to the color you want. VHT or Duplicolor make vinyl dye in an aerosol can.

If your looking for the panels for the back you can get them new from Majestic Honda online.

Side linings are 65.35 per side. not too expensive. The panel for the tailgate is around 57.00 and the lower panel is like 58.00. these are a bit on the pricey side, but it just looks so nice with brand new panels.

http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/auto/jsp/mws/prddisplay.jsp?inputstate=5&catcgry1=CIVIC&catcgry2=1992&catcgry3=3DR+SI&catcgry4=KA5MT&catcgry5=SIDE+LINING

http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/auto/jsp/mws/prddisplay.jsp?inputstate=5&catcgry1=CIVIC&catcgry2=1992&catcgry3=3DR+SI&catcgry4=KA5MT&catcgry5=TAILGATE+LINING
By Greasedmonkey
#57765 Yep, the rear panels are that expensive from honda.