We don't know what Honda Rust is
By suspendedHatch
#194862 Why not just get your car running right? That's what these forums are for. You'll make more power and save money on gas. And there's that little thing about giving us all cancer...
By Vti93T
#194883 mine didn't pass when I was in cali but I drove it an hour and half up to Sac and hooked it up and some local smog shop and it passed with flying colors
By Honda4life
#194911 Well I was just wondering becuz I did a mini me swap into my eg si hatch. Just a lil worried about not passing smog
By Honda4life
#194912 Oh and if your wondering what mini me I did, I kept my d16z6 head and bought a d15b7 bottom block and put them together
By egsedanguy
Honda4life wrote:Oh and if your wondering what mini me I did, I kept my d16z6 head and bought a d15b7 bottom block and put them together

hay was good. another sac town roller. i think i have seen your ride befor.
By Honda4life
#196638 Yea that's wat I figured before I smogged
By Honda4life
#196746 I'm near the downtown area, haven't been out to sunrise in awhile since I had my ej coupe, but with this car I haven't been out there. U have a white hatch?
By egsedanguy
Honda4life wrote:I'm near the downtown area, haven't been out to sunrise in awhile since I had my ej coupe, but with this car I haven't been out there. U have a white hatch?

what color coupe??? no i have a white sedan. im not downtown to much. ther is a fewq members on here in the sac area. i would like to get a lil meet up and get some pics. that would be awsome... :thumb: there is another thread in here that says who rolls in sactown. post in ther and mabey we can set somethin up for a meet.. :thumb: