We don't know what Honda Rust is
By chajaso
#176764 Fuck! I just found out my car has been stolen out of the Northridge Area. If you see this car or know anything about it, please let me know. :cry:

This are some pictures of it:

By Carfanatic
#176765 damn...! good luck finding your car back :cry:
By Classiccarsrule85
#176777 not another one damn it every time i see something like this i think to myself if i still had my volvo no one would want that and i could turbo it etc ......but yea sorry for your loss man that sucks hopefully you get her back and all they did was take the rims....and hopefully they grab the people who did this and go ahead and have bubba rape their car stealing ass
By teal_dx
#176792 If police actually cared about this problem, they could easily do something.
Take a hatch, slam it with some jdm wheels and hide a gps/lojack somewhere deep inside the car. Not in the typical places where lojack is installed, but something creative like inside of the rear 1/4 or door or seat... who knows. By the time the car is taken back to the chop shop and stripped to the point where the lojack unit is found, the police would have more than enough time to track the signal and bust the whole operation.

Catching 1 or 2 thieves in the act is good but not taking care of the root of the problem. Also they could go under cover and buy or sell stolen parts because it's people who buy the stolen parts that create the market :thumbdown:
By chrono404
#176793 I agree with teal, this is a problem that could be taken care of by the police if they care about it. The problem is that doing a sting like this wont make the dept any money, However having duche cops pull over the stolen civic for loud exhaust does. :thumbdown:

Everytime i see this I fell like jumping out of the honda hatch game, Then I remember how awesome it is and get over it.
By Classiccarsrule85
chrono404 wrote:I agree with teal, this is a problem that could be taken care of by the police if they care about it. The problem is that doing a sting like this wont make the dept any money, However having duche cops pull over the stolen civic for loud exhaust does. :thumbdown:

Everytime i see this I fell like jumping out of the honda hatch game, Then I remember how awesome it is and get over it.

yea x2

it sucks i mean heck its what 1000 for a hatch 1000 for parts and supplies instead of doing that whole "Jacked" thig on tv where its an audi or something expensive like that
By ikon
#176809 im still tyin dippen eg to my tow hook for an anitheft device. :thumb:
By ikon
#176810 im still tyin dippen eg to my tow hook for an anitheft device. :thumb:
By Dippin_EG
ikon wrote:im still tyin dippen eg to my tow hook for an anitheft device. :thumb:

damn right y0

COME GET SOME!!!
By teal_dx
#176860 They wouldn't need to invest any money into a sting operation. They have all kinds of civics that are stolen property that they could use. Remember the videos of police departments crushing the civics found with stolen parts? :x
By Classiccarsrule85
teal_dx wrote:They wouldn't need to invest any money into a sting operation. They have all kinds of civics that are stolen property that they could use. Remember the videos of police departments crushing the civics found with stolen parts? :x

how could i forget :(
By chajaso
#177212 Thanks to everyone for keeping an eye out for my car :cry: This is already my 3rd civic stolen <.<
By platnuim86
#177480 dam dude sorry for thae loss thats why im investing in a boot
By chajaso
#177755 :thumbdown: look no further, the car was found at Canoga Park area striped down. No engine and no trani. I'll see what I can recover from it and try to sell it. :?