We don't know what Honda Rust is
By project ej2
#167674 Date: January 17, Sunday
Time: 5pm
Address: 1501 N Victory Pl
Burbank, CA 91502-1647
What: Come hungry so we can all get some panda express!

Free WOH stickers to all WOH members

people in the san fernando area pm me so we can meet and smash out all together..im in simi valley...laters

or sing up here..

ill start the roll call:
1.) project ej2
2.) 93 DA
3.) 96 eg hatch type r b16
By project ej2
#167733 ok thats cool man thanks..i didnt know where to put this ad up..LOL.. :thumb:
By project ej2
#167797 dont even trip teal_dx.. ill post some pix.. have you seen the other pix from the WOH topanga cruise.? check it out.. ill pm you the page and make sure to leave a comment ok..!! :thumb: :thumb:
By Ajax1989
#168732 shit if this wasnt to far id go
By egsedanguy
#168738 i want to but i aint driving that far
Total Travel Estimate: 5 hours 59 minutes / 391.82 miles

haha. to far. yall should cruise to sacramento. yall can cruise over and we all can play beer pong and darts. :thumb:
By project ej2
#168750 ok cool.LOL.. ill pass it on to all the HONDA GUYS...LOL... but most def. ill post pix on here...did you guys check out the topanga to pch neptunes cruise.? :thumb: :thumb: that was hosted by wiredonhonda.com ...or join wiredonhonda.com to see up coming events and pix etc...tell them you heard it from me ..project ej2... :thumb:
By chajaso
#176307 :o This looks bloody wicked! I love how it's not all Hondas on the WOH XD I would def. go one of these days! Sweet looking rides, :cry: I'm so jealous of the green EG, wishing mine would look as clean :hehe:
By project ej2
#176311 naw bro mine isnt green.. mine is the black carbon fiber front end and doors with the blue body... and RED LS WEBs....but theres another meet coming up this weekend.. take a look under events....what part of LA are you from..?
By chajaso
#176426 Oh I c, I'm from Northridge in the Valley
By project ej2
#176435 nice.. maybe we should meet up there next week bro. pm me your number... also are you goin to eibach this year.? i am .. and so are a couple of my homies.. we should meet up then drive to burbank and meet my up with my crew. then all hondas/acuras bounce to the eibach all together... what do you say.?
By chajaso
#176449 Idk about eibach. I would love to go to one of your meets for sure though. I have never gone to a meet before lol.
By project ej2
#176457 well come out to this one in burbank bro..me and my boy can swing by and pick you up so that we can carevan over there to burbank..