Snow, Beer, Sports... and some of the finest EG's in the Midwest.
By foru2nvy2
#98506 anyway i went to the junkyard today to get some stuff and found a 98 integra that still has a running motor,5 speed tranny,full black leather interior,everything but the wheels,thats what i was after,(already gone of course) if anybodys interested there called mckees #(740)753-1100,it was hit in the front ,im going back tomorrow if anybody wants pics. also didnt know where i shouldve posted this
Last edited by foru2nvy2 on Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Greasedmonkey
#98511 this is a good spot for now I would say.
By teal_dx
#98537 Actually, I'm going to move this to the Ohio section (assuming the junk yard was close to your house)

This way any of the ohio members can pick & pull from the car since it is local :thumb:

This thread will get buried quick in the junk yard.

Thanks for posting, we're always looking for good deals!
By foru2nvy2
#98547 ok thats cool now i know thanks
By foru2nvy2
#99220 i never got pics ,but got price on the front and rear seats,35.00 a piece for the fronts and 50.00 for the rear seat,was going to buy them but spent all my money on a damn battery and primer and sand paper,i guess 3 months of sitting in the frozen weather killed it
By teal_dx
#99227 that's a steal :thumb:

Wish this place was closer, but I'm buying hondajunkee's del sol seats for the same price so I'm happy :)

I wonder how cheap they'll sell the motor/tranny for ..... 8)
By foru2nvy2
#99229 i was going to call tomorrow and ask about the rear brakes,so ill ask about the motor tranny and ecu its non vtec ,i shouldve took some pics,i would buy the whole car if i had the money,it beautiful from the fenders back no rust no dents ,anything interior is super mint for the year and being leather,yeah i asked junkee about them seats you had first dibs,oh well ran out of funds , just got a fender,wing,battery,and the rest of my moulding.
By foru2nvy2
#99253 yeah i know i was going to buy them but i needed a battery more , so that i could atleast drive it ,im trying to talk my mom into loaning me some money,i had exactly the right amount of money to get them too,i got tired of jumping my batt, and decided to buy that and some primer and few other little things,like i said i did get a fender 35.00,a wing 35.00,battery 86.20+my old batt, some cheap primer 4.00, 3m tape 8.00, gas 10.00, wife 100.00, and the rest of my mouldings free,so yeah im broke now,i went to bed saying i was going to get them seats the next day went to start my car again and dead battery again,i got pissed and bought one,and there went my seats and mud guards,so hopefully my mom can hook me up we'll see
By JUICE
#100612 i'd come out there but thats a good 2.5 hours.... thats a little far.. there is nothing in the junkyards around here!
By foru2nvy2
#100615 i am trying to get some money to buy the seats,but no luck yet,thats what i hear that its far away its like a 30 min drive for me its way out in the middle of nowhere (can anyone say deliverance)
By foru2nvy2
#100736 its the opposite way from you,down toward athens,heres the adress if you want to map quest it 2205 beckler rd new marshfeild ohio 45766,i called them the other day to ask about the motor and tranny out of the integra its not in there system yet,they only have 2 hatches,and bunch of coupes and sedans well not a bunch but quite a few