Snow, Beer, Sports... and some of the finest EG's in the Midwest.
By andyisbrootal
#81465 haha, sounds dumb by the subject title, but hear me out:

i am looking for anyone around central Ohio that would like to meet up sometime and hang out. i have a few H/A buddies who are always into meeting new faces!

So, shoot me a message or respond to this and we'll go from there.

NOTE* this is not a dating ad hahaha :x
By teal_dx
#81482 Not much going on here lately, but when the weather gets warm we always do a summer Ohio photoshoot meet. We made a bbq out of the last one and it turned out great! There will be some meets for sure when it warms up. :thumb:
By SOHCivegra
teal_dx wrote:Not much going on here lately, but when the weather gets warm we always do a summer Ohio photoshoot meet. We made a bbq out of the last one and it turned out great! There will be some meets for sure when it warms up. :thumb:

Make sure you keep us updated on the BBQ and other meets... This year my car will actually be out and would love to meet some more enthusiasts.
By andyisbrootal
#81611 sounds awesome!

hey, Teal, i cannot remember - did i ask you where in Ohio you're from?
if not, where?
By andyisbrootal
#81725 haha, oops. should have posted there first.
but Akron is quite a ways away from me..
By andyisbrootal
#81939 Circleville, Ohio - HOME OF THE PUMPKIN SHOW!
THE GREATEST FREE SHOW ON EARTH!!!

haha
By k20a_da
teal_dx wrote:I'm in the Medina/Akron area.

I know where you really live. . . hahaha. Sorry I didn't make it out last weekend. Any more gatherings at your place?
By hondajunkee
#104699 I'm in columbus :thumb:

always looking for more Honda friends to kick it.

my cell is 614-307-547 hit me up some time
By 93EG
#104775 i'm from cleveland...well the burbs of cleveland. i live in fairview park to b exact. def. down for hangin out with fellow enthusiasts!
By krstephens330
teal_dx wrote:I'm in the Medina/Akron area.

You know we have our own OHIO section of the forum right :woot:

gonna move this there :thumb:

i know this is kind of old but do you still live in the area i live in youngstown not that far awy would love to see more civics that are not all riced out like the usuall around here
By red92hatchback
#120968 i am from delaware just 20 miles north of columbus
By rtegra92
#122169 im in dayton
By OleFolk
#191086 I'm in Bainbrige Ohio. lets stay updated on this BBQ meet up thing. I'm down to cook BBQ literally is my occupation