Snow, Beer, Sports... and some of the finest EG's in the Midwest.
By teal_dx
#205350 Once a year we do a BBQ in the park and then go shoot some pics of head over to a local cruise-in in the Akron area. We have combined the meet with a couple of other clubs in the past for a bigger turn out and will probably do the same again this yr with OhioScions and Crew Legit and maybe OhioHondas for the biggest event yet.

The time would be late Aug, but more likely September this year.

We've had members come from Michigan, Ontario CA, D15kid even drove up from FL one yr :bowdown:
So you don't have to be from Ohio and you don't even have to have a 92-95 civic.
By jayEGR
#205351 i have my brother that lives in westlake ohio maybe this year or beginning of next year i would visit up there to see my brother but i will do a road trip with my civic first i wanna i have my b20b in hopefully by next month it will be done , so it would be cool to meet up for a road trip , when i go up for a vacate
By ohDirka
#205921 I might have to drive from Missouri :thumb: I'm always down for a meet
By OleFolk
#206070 Im down :thumb:
By illason
#206260 I am down for a meet...i need to swap some parts too.
By OleFolk
#206268 Hey my hatch is completely uncool but il still come
Teal, 13' stealies, automatic tranny, mad qp rust
All I got is my D15B Vtec :lol:

Im Down :thumb:
By teal_dx
#209418 Ok since there's only 3 members so far who plan on going for sure... that makes us the minority. Anybody else? Planning on a making this a Sunday in mid or late September.
By OleFolk
#209457 Im moving to new jersey on September 3erd
Sorry to betray you guys but id even drive from jersey for an Ohio meet.

Maybe combine a PA and OH meet.
By jayEGR
#209497 damn i wanna go so bad :cry: i have some people that iam gathering up for just egs but trying my best to do a eg meet but my car blew so iam almost done with my swap ,ill go for a meet :thumb: as soon as i get my shit running who know if the meet hasnt past ,i might have a 50/50 % chance ,i follow this thread
By newbie101
#209502 I'll make time to be there just lmk I date. :thumb:
By OleFolk
teal_dx wrote:whatcha moving out there for?

School
Il be bringing my hatch.
Hopefully I can balance a job so I can continue putting money into it.
I still have a far way to go.

Sorry folks but my heart is still in ohio I will still focus on this thread
By OleFolk
#215575 so about this meet thing....