A place to share civic or other car videos
By ohDirka
#33222 it didnt do any damage either...
By CivicTypeR
#33230 ROOOFLEESS! you gotta love carbon fibre.
By Gorveatt
#33236 He probably didn't even realize what happened, that thin FLEW!... did anyone see where it went?
By CivicTypeR
#33240 Back to the trees with his monkey friends. :thumb:
By -EJ1- COUPE
#33242 that was funny as shit it went flyin :lol:
By york62
LowTEC-Derbo wrote:iimma call a fake!

No, i have hit deer harder than that and get up and run off, i have see people shoot them like 3 times from 50 feet.. get up and run. DEER ARE TOUGH!
By ohDirka
#33268 I hit one with my friends truck at about 25 and it died...didn't do any damage so we threw it in the bed and made some deer jerky the next day
By Gorveatt
D15kid wrote:I hit one with my friends truck at about 25 and it died...didn't do any damage so we threw it in the bed and made some deer jerky the next day

You lucky bastard... where i live we have no deer, or moose, nothing wild that is bigger then a wolf. so we don't have the privilege of hitting deer and having deer jerky or steak. :lol:
By york62
Gorveatt wrote:
D15kid wrote:I hit one with my friends truck at about 25 and it died...didn't do any damage so we threw it in the bed and made some deer jerky the next day

You lucky bastard... where i live we have no deer, or moose, nothing wild that is bigger then a wolf. so we don't have the privilege of hitting deer and having deer jerky or steak. :lol:

I never thought of that before... Is there NO deer on the island?

Also, i might have a bbq this summer for the local cars and shit, if you come i'll cool you some deer meat!...its the fucking best!
By Gorveatt
york62 wrote:
Gorveatt wrote:

Also, i might have a bbq this summer for the local cars and shit, if you come i'll cool you some deer meat!...its the fucking best!

only thing bigger then a coyote, fox that is on the island is domesticated or a farm animal. we have no porcupines either... did you know that NFLD doesn't have skunks as well

I am totally there man, just let me know at least 3 weeks in advance so i can get the time off work :thumb:
By york62
Gorveatt wrote:
york62 wrote:
Gorveatt wrote:

only thing bigger then a coyote, fox that is on the island is domesticated or a farm animal. we have no porcupines either... did you know that NFLD doesn't have skunks as well

I am totally there man, just let me know at least 3 weeks in advance so i can get the time off work :thumb:

ya man i will fo sho, and i didn't know that! i love learning things like that!
By BurqueB16
#33305 hahaha that deer got like 20 feet in the air! :lol: