Topics that apply to all 92-95 civics
By JDM FERIO MAN
#81661 I am re doing my gsr and it will have 0kmh on it and I want to re set my cluster to say 000000kmh :?
By teal_dx
JDM FERIO MAN wrote:I am re doing my gsr and it will have 0kmh on it and I want to re set my cluster to say 000000kmh :?

That's actually illegal :wink:
I am not sure if there's an easy way to do it or not :?
By smokinsoljah420
#81664 Bwhahah i think thats illegal but its so simple to roll the mileage back. Open the cluster and take the speedo off and manually click the numbers up till you get to 0. carefull though they break easy. ive done this to plenty just to show it works.
By asianrob
#81665 the dealer can do that for you... here in the states... in my state (oklahoma) any cars from i think 1997 or i think 1995?) are Mileage exempt...

you can also just roll it back yourself... id only do it if i were planning on keeping the car.. if you plan to sell dont waste your time.
Last edited by asianrob on Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
By smokinsoljah420
#81666 yea in floridas the same.
By Heatherly
#81670 Yeah it's any cars that are older than 10 years here in WA. It's super easy though, just be careful and be patient, and make sure the numbers are all even when you put it back in because if one is halfway off, it will not change and you'll have to take it back out and do it again. Good luck!